WWE (SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Phil Baroni: Why do I fight? Because I I can't sing or dance.

Chris Jericho: Why do I wrestle? So I can sing and dance!
Post automatically merged:

That triple threat to open NXT was fire. Probably Match of the Wednesday, but there's still the main event.

Last edited:

Bran

The wolf dead.
I enjoyed it.
I keep watching it. I can't defend one second of it but I loved it front to back.

The thing that stands out to me is that while overall, this is played very "big", Jericho hams it up a lot more, whereas MJF is playing it a lot more subtly. Yes, I know I'm talking about subtlety in a segment where two wrestlers break into a chorus line, but that's what I saw, and Jericho is my all time favorite. Jericho played it for laughs and MJF played it cool, the way that a Sinatra might have, giving him the lead as the potential Dean Martin, while relegating Jericho to the Jerry Lewis of it all. A very little goes a long way with this kind of stuff, but Jericho and MJF have both been fantastic in this angle, I can't help but look forward to what's to come

Bran

The wolf dead.
After allegations of sexual abuse, many people have called for the removal of Matt Riddle from WWE programming. Well, WWE has decided to meet them halfway, and have removed "Matt" from his name. Guess he's just Riddle now.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
After allegations of sexual abuse, many people have called for the removal of Matt Riddle from WWE programming. Well, WWE has decided to meet them halfway, and have removed "Matt" from his name. Guess he's just Riddle now.
Why would they do that?

I guess that's the riddle.

I hope they give him a riddler gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom