WWE (SPOILERS)

Bran

The wolf dead.
I feel like any pro-wrestler from the Attitude Era that adopts “I don’t die” as his new catchphrase is just tempting fate
Post automatically merged:

Mother of fuck. Brandi walking out holding her action figure before Cody defends his belt?

I like Brandi, she was definitely a good heel valet, but goddammit, it’s okay id you’re not on camera sometimes

Hey! It’s Mike Chioda!

Last edited:

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
I’d be fine with Sky kicking out of one finisher if we hadn’t already seen Quen, Jungle Boy and Kiss do it over the last several weeks
I mean maybe Cody has crossrhodes Sky in a tag match before, but this is their first singles match in AEW, first time Sky has been hit with the crossrhodes that I recall, and he kicks out on the first time. That sucks lol.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I mean maybe Cody has crossrhodes Sky in a tag match before, but this is their first singles match in AEW, first time Sky has been hit with the crossrhodes that I recall, and he kicks out on the first time. That sucks lol.
But it’s Sky. They’re obviously building him up to be a top singles guy and he’s really the only guy there that fits a diversity role in the main event, so I’m cool with it. But like I said, we just saw Quen, Kiss and JB do it, so the fuck does it mean?

Afro

But it’s Sky. They’re obviously building him up to be a top singles guy and he’s really the only guy there that fits a diversity role in the main event, so I’m cool with it. But like I said, we just saw Quen, Kiss and JB do it, so the fuck does it mean?
If they wanted to build him up to be a top singles guy, pinning him with one crossrhodes here so he can kick out of one in a 2nd match would have been a better way to go about it.

Bran

The wolf dead.
If they wanted to build him up to be a top singles guy, pinning him with one crossrhodes here so he can kick out of one in a 2nd match would have been a better way to go about it.
But how weak does he look if he loses to the first one and Quen, Kiss and JB all kicked out of one?

Jesus Goddamming Christ, why am I seeing televangelist commercials on Dynamite?

Last edited:

Goremire

Site Donor
If that many people are kicking out of your finisher, it's NOT a finisher - its a transitional move. He needs a new one.

I've always hated rolling cutters anyway - most of them look like weak-ass hot garbage.

Goremire

Site Donor
He's fucking murdered dudes with that rolling cutter, only for them to kick out. Then, I've seen half assed ones get a 3.
Yeah I hate the inconsistency. Edges spear was similar for mine; could look devastating against the right opponent but shit-house against others.

He should have protected his finisher better, or developed an ultra finisher.
Maybe this is working towards a new finisher or superpowered version - like the regular Crossroads isnt getting it done so he has to break out the big guns. Maybe a rope-hung version similar to Ortons DDT? Not sure how that would look or how safe that would be.

Afro

I think Mox has done this pretty well. He's got his normal double arm DDT that beats most, but when he really needs to put someone away, he does the delayed elevated one, and no one's kicked out of that one yet.
That's kinda like how Tetsuya Naito does it, the running Destino gets kicked out of, but no one ever kicks out of it when he takes his time. Okada and the Rainmaker are a little similar as well I'd say/

Bran

The wolf dead.
That's kinda like how Tetsuya Naito does it, the running Destino gets kicked out of, but no one ever kicks out of it when he takes his time. Okada and the Rainmaker are a little similar as well I'd say/
I like the Rainmaker because I liken it to an overhand right or a head kick in MMA. It’s not a guarantee KO, but it can definitely KO you, and any time it lands you’re in trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks

Coming up

Top Bottom