WWE (SPOILERS) (2 Viewers)

Bran

The wolf dead.
I cant remember what but he totally had an advertised segment planned.
He was advertised as "in action." Even when I watched one TNT, the movie that ended before the show started mentioned he'd be in action. I think they said that the guy that Cage squashed was supposed to wrestle Mox
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that totally deflated the card.
I agree, but FTR/SCU is a lateral move as far as great tag matches go, and Santana was a solid replacement, though I would 100X prefer Sammy. I think AEW did what they could to keep the show strong but oh well.

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
The Midnight Express!? Meltz really said that?
While I think it's a bullshit analogy because there's zero psychology to the Bucks and that was the crux of all Midnights' matches that Corny laid out; a portion of what Dave is talking about- that the Midnights were constant innovators and trying to get over with major highspots throughout their matches that got heat from old-timers, is correct.

However, Dave is pointing out Cornette's hypocrisy in burying the Bucks, when Dave is guilty of the same myopia when it comes to Omega.

Bran

The wolf dead.
While I think it's a bullshit analogy because there's zero psychology to the Bucks and that was the crux of all Midnights' matches that Corny laid out; a portion of what Dave is talking about- that the Midnights were constant innovators and trying to get over with major highspots throughout their matches that got heat from old-timers, is correct.

However, Dave is pointing out Cornette's hypocrisy in burying the Bucks, when Dave is guilty of the same myopia when it comes to Omega.
I mentioned it in this thread when it happened, months ago, but JR compared them too, though I'm pretty sure that was a rib on Cornette because it was the same week Corny went nuts on Meltzer comparing them

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider

I see. Initially was thinking maybe Dave was gas-lighting Corny with that statement.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Recently, allegations of inappropriate behavior by one of our employees came to our attention. We are deeply disturbed by these allegations. We condemn discrimination and harassment of any kind. There’s no place for it in our business.

We took immediate action, including placing the employee on leave, suspending the publication of With Spandex, and launching an internal investigation into the employee’s behavior. Pending the outcome of the investigation, we will take appropriate action.

— Uproxx Management

Goremire

Site Donor
Recently, allegations of inappropriate behavior by one of our employees came to our attention. We are deeply disturbed by these allegations. We condemn discrimination and harassment of any kind. There’s no place for it in our business.

We took immediate action, including placing the employee on leave, suspending the publication of With Spandex, and launching an internal investigation into the employee’s behavior. Pending the outcome of the investigation, we will take appropriate action.

— Uproxx Management
Had to be done. I really liked Stroud's work but Holy shit some of those allegations are godawful. Dude has done some deeply shitty things, and his Twitter statements appear to be a more focused on minimising his behaviour and glossing over the detail rather than actually owning anything.

Which is bizarre - he is perfectly capable of pointing this out when others do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties