WWE (SPOILERS) (4 Viewers)

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Bray Wyatt’s Firefly Funhouse vignette has already surpassed 850,000 views and is currently the number 11 trend on YouTube.

Reactions: S=E

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
I really dug the Bray stuff. But this is coming from an outsider who isn't as.....critical as you guys.

He kinda reminded me of Waylan Mercy.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
I really dug the Bray stuff. But this is coming from an outsider who isn't as.....critical as you guys.

He kinda reminded me of Waylan Mercy.
because thats who he took the idea from, too bad danny spivey could't be involved in this angle

Reactions: S=E

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Every girlfriend I've had since high school left the relationship knowing carny speak, possessing an admiration for Terry Funk, and an earned hatred of Vince Russo.
I dated this one girl that hated wrestling because her two older brothers are total bros and are lifelong marks. I shit you not one of their favorite wrestlers is Zack Ryder. Long story short by the time the relationship ended I had her son speaking carny and gave him something to bond with his uncles over which I'm sure drove her nuts but I guess she shouldn't have dated a guy with a full size world heavyweight championship replica hanging off of the footboard of his bed if she hated wrestling so much

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
The Bray Wyatt video is still top 20 trending videos right now.

So with that said, let's see how badly it'll get fucked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

Members online

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel