WWE (SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
what a glorious mustache
[DOUBLEPOST=1555986417,1555986334][/DOUBLEPOST]
So apparently Charlotte used her political pull to get Andrade on to Smackdown with her. Also they are apparently already engaged.
and i guess why alistar black went to SD
[DOUBLEPOST=1555986923][/DOUBLEPOST]so ricochet's weakness is that stache who knew

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
So apparently Charlotte used her political pull to get Andrade on to Smackdown with her. Also they are apparently already engaged.
They also had to move Alister back too because he's married to Vega and they don't want to piss the talent off with actual options out there lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1555989972,1555989456][/DOUBLEPOST]Phil's been getting feisty lately, wonder if the comic cons aren't paying as well and he wants some of those Khan ducats
[DOUBLEPOST=1555990010][/DOUBLEPOST]Back and to the left

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Hold on....so they moved Andrade AND black to smackdown?? Why not just move char to raw? Wouldn't that be less confusing? Did they even care enough to explain why they are moving AFTER the goddamn "shakeup"?

Bran

The wolf dead.
Bray looks good. Shame those new vignettes are ludicrous
WWE Creative: Hold my beer.

Holy shit. They really jumped the Sharknado with Bray Wyatt.

And someone is responsible for telling Vince McMahon that Roode and Rude sound similar, and he forced Bobby Roode to grow a Ravishing Rick Rude moustache.

Beyond that, MK11 came out tonight and I skipped a ton of Raw. Was Braun not on it at all?

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I'm not sure how I feel about this Bray thing. I was primed to hate it but as terrible as this gimmick sounds on paper he is trying his damndest to sell it and it's not regular old bray anymore so that is a plus. I dont know I'm sure creative will wreck it with the worst and most repetitive promos ever

Also bray totes looks like this guy from umbrella academy now:

Screenshot_20190423-081602_Google.jpg

Goremire

Site Donor
Holy shit. They really jumped the Sharknado with Bray Wyatt.
Jesus wept. That's fucking bad.

Give him a couple of midcarders who aren't doing much as muscle (shouldn't be difficult to find!) for chrissake and book him as Ellstin Limehouse from Justified season 3.

Have him approach wrestlers who are in and around the Intercontinental title picture with offers of assistance from him and his muscle. Pre match attacks, distractions, politicking to the Authority to advance them or disrupt their rivals. Do all of this for trivial favours or vague mentions of future assistance in return.

Less ooga-booga spooky nonsense and more calculated manipulation of greedy heels and desperate baby faces until he neatly betrays them all at the perfect time and secures an Intercontinental title win.

He's got the promo skills to pull off the charm and self deprecation necessary to make everyone underestimate him, and the understated menace and viciousness to believably execute the coup.

He'd have ready made fueds with everyone he'd played to get to that position and the WWE would actually have some purpose and structure around their secondary title.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Brays dad is famous for playing a goddamn tax collector named Irwin R. Scheister for fuckssake. I dont think playing some mashup of barney and freddy Krueger is the worst thing ever. It will only be terrible because wwe creative cant write for shit. Therefore no fantasy booking scenario we come up with no matter how big of a layup is going to have any real substance or payoff.

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
@Fedorlei Gomipierre How would you book Bray?
Like @Goremire already suggested, there's a layup "Justified" southern gothic-esque gimmick right there for Bray, I was thinking more Boyd Crowder since he likes to preach, but any iteration of style of character would be a vast improvement.

NOW, if they put a gun to my head and said it has to be something like the goddamn thing they delivered, I'd sellout entirely and book Bray as goddamn Captain Spaulding and make him a murderous asshole. Since the gimmick was already Hellbilly-adjacent, they already are calling the fucking show "Firefly" something, I mean, I don't see why they don't just take RZ's entire catalogue of tacky '70s gaga and make lemonade out of this lame idea.
[DOUBLEPOST=1556027531,1556027417][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean, god bless these ladies, buuuuuuut...
[DOUBLEPOST=1556027574][/DOUBLEPOST]

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ

Give him a couple of midcarders who aren't doing much as muscle (shouldn't be difficult to find!) for chrissake and book him as Ellstin Limehouse from Justified season 3.

Have him approach wrestlers who are in and around the Intercontinental title picture with offers of assistance from him and his muscle. Pre match attacks, distractions, politicking to the Authority to advance them or disrupt their rivals. Do all of this for trivial favours or vague mentions of future assistance in return.

Less ooga-booga spooky nonsense and more calculated manipulation of greedy heels and desperate baby faces until he neatly betrays them all at the perfect time and secures an Intercontinental title win.

He's got the promo skills to pull off the charm and self deprecation necessary to make everyone underestimate him, and the understated menace and viciousness to believably execute the coup.

He'd have ready made fueds with everyone he'd played to get to that position and the WWE would actually have some purpose and structure around their secondary title.

i liked it, one hand "heal" the other "hurt", love that idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel