DDP Yoga baby!

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I wonder what the deal is with Kylie Rae's mental health? She signed with AEW then abruptly quit and retired from wrestling. Then she signed with impact and to my knowledge had like one match. Now impact released her and she has signed with the NWA. Obviously she isn't a bad person or she would have been blacklisted. She must have some mental health issues that aren't being dealt with.

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
I wonder what the deal is with Kylie Rae's mental health? She signed with AEW then abruptly quit and retired from wrestling. Then she signed with impact and to my knowledge had like one match. Now impact released her and she has signed with the NWA. Obviously she isn't a bad person or she would have been blacklisted. She must have some mental health issues that aren't being dealt with.
Yeah, it's really unfortunate because she's really spunky and can get over. She stood out the most on the first DoN, so I was bummed when she asked for her release. I don't fault her for taking personal time when she needs it, but it's definitely going to make it really difficult for anyone to really invest in her as a talent.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Yeah, it's really unfortunate because she's really spunky and can get over. She stood out the most on the first DoN, so I was bummed when she asked for her release. I don't fault her for taking personal time when she needs it, but it's definitely going to make it really difficult for anyone to really invest in her as a talent.
I was so worried when she left AEW because it was during the me too movement and I was afraid she had gone through something there.

I think she would be a great hand for anyone's women's division. If she has severe anxiety issues or something then I get it and she shouldn't be wrestling. I hope she can get healthy and have a career because that seems to be what she wants.
Post automatically merged:

Matt Sydal and Dante Martin had a great match to main event dark.

Last edited:

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
Guess Lio Rush announced his retirement. Hurt himself at DoN and said he’ll meet his NJPW obligations when he’s healthy, but that he’s basically done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
spring for the real Parmesan-Reggiano- desecrating a five-hour ragu with stuff from the green can would not only be disastrously counter-productive and sad, but borderline immoral.
So getting snipped today. Gonna sit in the basement game and enjoy bags of frozen peas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor

Coming up

Top Bottom