WWE (SPOILERS) (3 Viewers)

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
So I'm sure the IICONICS are getting brother'd (sister'd?) up thanks to spears. They should pick up Joe for backstage I guess. They have too many people in AEW as it is but Joe would be super valuable for the young guys.
I was thinking about this. I definitely see Peyton making the jump, but Billie Kay? Spears may have the pull to get his wife hired, but not her idiot friend that was the worst wrestler in all of WWE and would go on to be the worst wrestler in all of AEW(maybe tied with Rebel). Peyton can get the Conti treatment and potentially improve, but Billie, at best, would JUST be there.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Also remember how Jaxson Ryker made that terrible tweet then his stalemates didn't want to work with him anymore? Guess who is the only guy still with the company?
Post automatically merged:

I was thinking about this. I definitely see Peyton making the jump, but Billie Kay? Spears may have the pull to get his wife hired, but not her idiot friend that was the worst wrestler in all of WWE and would go on to be the worst wrestler in all of AEW(maybe tied with Rebel). Peyton can get the Conti treatment and potentially improve, but Billie, at best, would JUST be there.
Yeah I feel the same way BUT they are lifelong besties so I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised if they came in together. FWIW I'd only take Peyton as well. She has potential.

Bran

Also remember how Jaxson Ryker made that terrible tweet then his stalemates didn't want to work with him anymore? Guess who is the only guy still with the company?
Yeah, when they released Cutler months ago I said the same thing. Blake's not going to sell out the Tokyo Dome any time soon, but he's a solid wrestler and not a shithead as far as I know. Blake & Murphy was a great tag team, and the Forgotten Sons were decent as well.

But looking at who was released today, not one of them has a sexual assault allegation hanging over their heads, and Velveteen Dream, Riddle, and Devlin all still have jobs.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Yeah, when they released Cutler months ago I said the same thing. Blake's not going to sell out the Tokyo Dome any time soon, but he's a solid wrestler and not a shithead as far as I know. Blake & Murphy was a great tag team, and the Forgotten Sons were decent as well.

But looking at who was released today, not one of them has a sexual assault allegation hanging over their heads, and Velveteen Dream, Riddle, and Devlin all still have jobs.
I really enjoyed the Blake & Murphy NXT run. Ryker is garbage but he is Vince's flavor of garbage.

Total shocker that nobody like dream, Riddle, or devlin were released. Total shocker 🙄

Bran

I really dug Blake & Murphy as a team. They felt like one of the most legit teams in the company at the time, and Alexa was great as their valet. Murphy's gone on to some success, but that all seemed to fizzle out when he stopped hanging out with Colby

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I really dug Blake & Murphy as a team. They felt like one of the most legit teams in the company at the time, and Alexa was great as their valet. Murphy's gone on to some success, but that all seemed to fizzle out when he stopped hanging out with Colby
Dude their Freddy kreuger and iron man gear were awesome. If only WWE gave a shit about tag teams.

Murphy was the most talented performer from the whole group and they just keep shutting him right back down after every strong performance. His run as cruiserweight champ was his best work and he was stuck on a show that nobody watches.

Bran

The other thing is what's going on with your Keith Lees, Mia Yims, Aleister Blacks? These are people that clearly do not want to be there yet they can't leave. Andrade is lucky that his fiance is Charlotte, otherwise he'd be stuck there still and they'd fire Humberto Carillo to spite him.

Dude their Freddy kreuger and iron man gear were awesome. If only WWE gave a shit about tag teams.

Murphy was the most talented performer from the whole group and they just keep shutting him right back down after every strong performance. His run as cruiserweight champ was his best work and he was stuck on a show that nobody watches.
Raw?

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Black is getting the Harper treatment. Sometimes it seems like something is wrong physically with Keith Lee but I can't figure out wtf the issue is. All the info is super vague.

The other thing is what's going on with your Keith Lees, Mia Yims, Aleister Blacks? These are people that clearly do not want to be there yet they can't leave. Andrade is lucky that his fiance is Charlotte, otherwise he'd be stuck there still and they'd fire Humberto Carillo to spite him.

Raw?
Haha

3ae8210c86b76b87f233fd26fe48b95b458ce9ed_00.gif

Bran

Black is getting the Harper treatment. Sometimes it seems like something is wrong physically with Keith Lee but I can't figure out wtf the issue is. All the info is super vague.
I feel like between him getting buried upon arrival of Raw and having to wear a shirt and kulats, plus getting sent back to the PC, his issue is largely a creative/political issue

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I feel like between him getting buried upon arrival of Raw and having to wear a shirt and kulats, plus getting sent back to the PC, his issue is largely a creative/political issue
Don't forget how they butchered his theme song. Jesus. That dude was easy money. They worked so fucking hard to neuter him. I would be amazed if they weren't doing the same to so many others at the same time.

Bran

Don't forget how they butchered his theme song. Jesus. That dude was easy money. They worked so fucking hard to neuter him. I would be amazed if they weren't doing the same to so many others at the same time.
How many years have we been saying he is the most can't miss guy in NXT? Fuck, he was probably the only guy I legitimately wanted to see on the main roster. Dijak seemed like a layup too. Huge guys that can work and cut a promo. Fucking ridiculous.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
How many years have we been saying he is the most can't miss guy in NXT? Fuck, he was probably the only guy I legitimately wanted to see on the main roster. Dijak seemed like a layup too. Huge guys that can work and cut a promo. Fucking ridiculous.
Every time a favorite of mine moved up to the main roster it was always:
tenor.gif

DED

Goremire

Site Donor
I don't know how well the Australian sense of humour translates overseas but I thought the IIconics were funny as shit for a while there. Right up until it became obvious that they were funny, so of course WWE decided that they could make them funnier by over producing their shtick and thereby killing it. See also the Fashion Files.

I don't watch a lot of AEW - is there a spot for a cowardly/comedy heel female tag team? If so you could do worse.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I don't know how well the Australian sense of humour translates overseas but I thought the IIconics were funny as shit for a while there. Right up until it became obvious that they were funny, so of course WWE decided that they could make them funnier by over producing their shtick and thereby killing it. See also the Fashion Files.

I don't watch a lot of AEW - is there a spot for a cowardly/comedy heel female tag team? If so you could do worse.
Yeah they were great in NXT

Bran

I liked them in NXT but never enjoyed them at all on the main roster. That said, Billie Kay is genuinely terrible in the ring, so I don't know how much she could do in AEW. I can definitely see Peyton there, either as a wrestler working Dark or Spears' valet. But with the amount of inexperienced female wrestlers in AEW, Billie Kay would not help anyone

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Billie Kay was hilarious backstage on YouTube when she was just spouting nonsense. Her in ring is a nightmare but she cracked me up with her "you gotta be joking me" thing.

I could listen to punk eviscerate Johnny ace all day long

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom