WWE (SPOILERS)

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
View attachment 5819

Dude. I had no idea. Have you read this?
It's the best Bachman book next to Thinner and The Regulators IMO. The book is dirrrrrty and has about a half dozen down-endings, it's so fucking grim and oddly prescient. Pretty sure the character was written to be more like the lanky Michael Biehn-type than Arnie lol. I still think that a faithful adaptation would be a dope little movie with Walton Goggins as the lead.

Oh, and there's no real traditional "gameshow" in the book lol. It's closer to the "Most Dangerous Game", where there are hunters and the "running man" gets a half-day head start and can run and hide all over the country, with the viewers participating while watching on the network.

It's super grim. Can read it in a few hours, not a long read.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
pg43Xbv.gif
Post automatically merged:

It's the best Bachman book next to Thinner and The Regulators IMO. The book is dirrrrrty and has about a half dozen down-endings, it's so fucking grim and oddly prescient. Pretty sure the character was written to be more like the lanky Michael Biehn-type than Arnie lol. I still think that a faithful adaptation would be a dope little movie with Walton Goggins as the lead.

Oh, and there's no real traditional "gameshow" in the book lol. It's closer to the "Most Dangerous Game", where there are hunters and the "running man" gets a half-day head start and can run and hide all over the country, with the viewers participating while watching on the network.

It's super grim. Can read it in a few hours, not a long read.
I'll give it a read.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Oh snap. Should be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evolveny
Top Bottom