WWE (SPOILERS)

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
Yeah, I really dug the last two matches and the Hiromu match.
I do not understand Great O Kahn
Post automatically merged:

I can’t believe how much of a shit I don’t give about Drew vs Lee for the belt. This should be a huge match

Last edited:

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Yeah, I really dug the last two matches and the Hiromu match.
I do not understand Great O Kahn
Post automatically merged:

I can’t believe how much of a shit I don’t give about Drew vs Lee for the belt. This should be a huge match
Yea I saw that was the main event and....I felt nothing. It's amazing how WWE can do that.

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
Shingo/Cobb was my favourite match of either night.

FWIW, that and the Jr. title match are the only reasons to really go out of your way to watch. Jay/Okada was solid, but after two days of wrestling, it was too much of a slog to sit through with all of the "drama" and moved too slowly in comparison to night one.

1. Shingo/Cobb
2. Ospreay/Okada
3. Naito/Ibushi
4. Hiromu/Ishimori

Altogether, would've been the best one night show ever, but those were the only matches that felt "WK Worthy".

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Shingo/Cobb was my favourite match of either night.

FWIW, that and the Jr. title match are the only reasons to really go out of your way to watch. Jay/Okada was solid, but after two days of wrestling, it was too much of a slog to sit through with all of the "drama" and moved too slowly in comparison to night one.

1. Shingo/Cobb
2. Ospreay/Okada
3. Naito/Ibushi
4. Hiromu/Ishimori

Altogether, would've been the best one night show ever, but those were the only matches that felt "WK Worthy".
The 2 night deal really did water down the event this year, didn't seem to mind last year, but I hope they find some sense and ditch this idea.

Goremire

Site Donor
One of my favorite bits ever. Me and my eccentric Aunt love that show and we're the only ones in the family who have even heard of it, so every family get together when we see each other we do that. Nobody else gets it and we provide no context.
View attachment 5771
The way they slowly drip-feed over a period of time that not only do NONE of the Bluths know how to imitate a chicken, but that they all do it WRONG, DIFFERENTLY is just *chef kiss

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
The way they slowly drip-feed over a period of time that not only do NONE of the Bluths know how to imitate a chicken, but that they all do it WRONG, DIFFERENTLY is just *chef kiss
And Michael calls them out on it, but when it's time for him to impersonate a chicken, he's just as bad

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
Seeing the Rumble odds and like, holy shit, they really don't know what the hell they're doing. Imagine any TV showrunner not having a clue about the final third of their season as they're shooting lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom