WWE (SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
In the wake of Zelina Vega’s firing, reportedly as a result of her refusal to shut down her Twitch account in adherence to WWE’s new policy on third-party engagement, Screen Actor’s Guild President Gabrielle Carteris reached out to Vega on Twitter.

We don’t yet know if a dialogue has started between Vega (real name Thea Trinidad) and Carteris. But the head of SAG-AFTRA did respond to an inquiry from Wrestling Inc about where her organization stands when it comes to representing wrestlers in their dealings with management:

“Wrestling is as much about media as it is sports, and we are going to directly engage with members of this profession to help find ways for them to protect themselves.
“As more people reinvest in unions, and as more working people are harassed by employers who don’t want to protect them, SAG-AFTRA is committed to doing what we can to help professional wrestlers secure the protections they deserve.”
What the Guild or any labor union can do will depend on wrestlers willingness to stand up to ownership. Will others take the immediate risk Trinidad did to better their position in the long-run? If they do, they seem to have more powerful partners ready to help than they ever have in the past.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
When Brian Last starts dunkin' on you then maybe it's time to re-evaluate your takes

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
I mean, if you're unironically STILL using South Park as your pop cultural comedy touchstone after high school...
Post automatically merged:

Friendly reminder that Bret has had a better success rate at finding top talent, and getting them over than HHH and Shawn combined:

Last edited:

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I like watching dark. It is jobber squash after jobber squash but it also highlights up and coming guys and some of the jobbers actually develop into solid members of the roster. Also it is just a shit load of matches I can throw on in the background.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I like watching dark. It is jobber squash after jobber squash but it also highlights up and coming guys and some of the jobbers actually develop into solid members of the roster. Also it is just a shit load of matches I can throw on in the background.
Honestly, the 15 match lineups are what’s keeping me away. I started watching ROH’s weekly show during their Pure tournament, which was awesome. I just finished the tournament yesterday, so we’ll see how well they keep me after that

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Honestly, the 15 match lineups are what’s keeping me away. I started watching ROH’s weekly show during their Pure tournament, which was awesome. I just finished the tournament yesterday, so we’ll see how well they keep me after that
For me it makes great background noise while I'm cooking or cleaning. Where are you watching ROH? Dark being on youtube works great for me because I can play it on the TV.

Bran

The wolf dead.
For me it makes great background noise while I'm cooking or cleaning. Where are you watching ROH? Dark being on youtube works great for me because I can play it on the TV.
FITE app. The weekly show goes up Sunday or Monday for free, I generally watch Tuesday. Now that the tournament is over, it’ll likely wind up as background for me, too. I tried giving IMPACT a shot a couple weeks ago, but that was short lived. Powerrrrrrrr was perfect in that role, but that seems done for the foreseeable future

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
FITE app. The weekly show goes up Sunday or Monday for free, I generally watch Tuesday. Now that the tournament is over, it’ll likely wind up as background for me, too. I tried giving IMPACT a shot a couple weeks ago, but that was short lived. Powerrrrrrrr was perfect in that role, but that seems done for the foreseeable future
I used to watch ROH on fite back when the bucks were there. I like Gresham. I'll have to give it a try again. I miss powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr myself. When that show first started it was fucking amazing.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I used to watch ROH on fite back when the bucks were there. I like Gresham. I'll have to give it a try again. I miss powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr myself. When that show first started it was fucking amazing.
I don't know how good it's going to be now that they're doing angles and stuff, but the tournament had a great presentation. Felt like the CWC in an empty arena. If anything, I'd say start watching at the first round of that. Gresham and a couple other guys really shine

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
So I've been hearing for weeks that the plan behind having Lana get smushed week after week was to have her end up Supergirling the Survivor Series match, becoming the sole survivor, and thus becoming a huge babyface in the process.

But then they had her win by having the other two remaining women both get themselves counted out.

What in the fuck...

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Loved the Undertaker when I was growing up. I was there live when Kane came out in St. Louis. That was a little past my prime viewing, but it made me feel like a kid again.

Hassquatch

Slayer
I don’t think anyone had a better career than Taker did with regards to longevity, character, consistency, popularity, ring ability, style, aura, success, and dominence in the storylines and backstage.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I know a teacher that graduated with Kane. Then I found five dollars (makes every story better).
My wife dressed up as Undertaker for Halloween before we met in college. She went to classes like that. When we started dating my friends were like, “you’re dating the undertaker chick???”

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom