Winter Storm Watch [Ongoing]

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
My grandpa literally died shoveling snow and I fully expect it will likely happen to me as well. I love shoveling snow. When I was a kid I would walk around town and get paid to do it. Used to tell them I’d take what they thought I was worth until an old lady tried to give me 50 cents. Good times.
Yeah dying of a heart attack in a pile of snow is probably my worst fear when it comes to dying. I either need to move to Florida, or teach these boys how to work a big shovel

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I actually enjoy mowing my yard. Had my daughter use the riding mower once last year. I’m not ready to give that up yet.

GingerPowerBottom

Just went out and played with the dogs and the kids while it snowed. Snow felt magical. Reminded of @Cat--Smasher sig that said “some people feel the rain, while others just get wet.” Now sitting in the living room in front of the fire. Great day so far.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Just went out and played with the dogs and the kids while it snowed. Snow felt magical.
Yep love running in the snow, very low impact. Picture from my six mile turn a round. Did 12 miles total this morning.

20210217_102026.jpg

Going to get grandkids out a little this afternoon. It's supposed to get up to 10 above.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Actually paying customers are owed. That's how that works. But I guess add Texas to the pile of cucks that'll let an elected official speak to them like this.

So much for all those guns. What a bitch state. Are cowboy boots just an excuse for guys to wear heels and get away with it?

GingerPowerBottom

Hopefully last day off school but what a magical day it’s been so far. Kids had their school (parochial) and wifey went to work and took Davey to daycare. Listening to music, reading, playing guitar, and doing the dishes. Rocked out to those two bloodhound gang songs and some too short. Great day so far. I’m going to enjoy retirement if I live that long. Got a hot fire in the stove. Enjoy the day fellas!

MBC

We were suppose to get like 8inches of snow here today. Maybe tonight, I’m a fan of the snow and cold. As I get older maybe that will change

GingerPowerBottom

We were suppose to get like 8inches of snow here today. Maybe tonight, I’m a fan of the snow and cold. As I get older maybe that will change
We got about 5-7and my daughter went and measured it. My wife said that’s a lot. I said you’re damn right it is. Not sure I can trust a woman who thinks 5 inches is a lot, but here we are.

Heatwave today. 34 today and going to be 50 next week. Kids were off school (I had school) so the wife took them to the park where they have a good sledding hill.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
We got about 5-7and my daughter went and measured it. My wife said that’s a lot. I said you’re damn right it is. Not sure I can trust a woman who thinks 5 inches is a lot, but here we are.

Heatwave today. 34 today and going to be 50 next week. Kids were off school (I had school) so the wife took them to the park where they have a good sledding hill.
Well she's used to four so five is, relatively speaking, a good bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom