Why do we watch MMA survey

billy21717

Would be great if you could help me. I’m currently working on my dissertation, which is looking into the consumer motivations of mixed-martial-arts fans from the UK. The study aims to determine what motivates MMA fans to watch the sport, and the findings will (hopefully) enable for a better understanding of fans. Previous research has been conducted in America and Korea, but not in the UK (despite it being recommended).

Therefore, I would appreciate if any UK MMA fans could fill in this anonymous survey about your experiences of MMA, and why you watch the sport. There’s 21 questions and it should take 5-10 minutes. You must be 18 or over to participate.

If you have any queries, please feel free to reply to this post, or email me at 21717598@ucfbstudent.com.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Would be great if you could help me. I’m currently working on my dissertation, which is looking into the consumer motivations of mixed-martial-arts fans from the UK. The study aims to determine what motivates MMA fans to watch the sport, and the findings will (hopefully) enable for a better understanding of fans. Previous research has been conducted in America and Korea, but not in the UK (despite it being recommended).

Therefore, I would appreciate if any UK MMA fans could fill in this anonymous survey about your experiences of MMA, and why you watch the sport. There’s 21 questions and it should take 5-10 minutes. You must be 18 or over to participate.

If you have any queries, please feel free to reply to this post, or email me at 21717598@ucfbstudent.com.
Sorry homie I don't think we have any UK posters that regularly hang out around these parts. Several Aussies and kiwis though.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I don't watch mma and I take offense to the insinuation that I do. You think just because this is a mma board named after mma run on the bias of reporting and discussing the sport of mma that makes me a viewer?

I don't know where you came from but around here we don't take kindly to people insinuating that posters on a mma board are also watching mma.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I watch MMA because it helps me feel superior to those thick sculled ignoramuses who have chosen one of the hardest ways possible to make a living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom