Where Do You Train?

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
My professor took on Anthony Perosh and lost on points.
[DOUBLEPOST=1566871505,1566871423][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the guy in the white shirt Stretch Armstrong?
Old people are stretchy. His name is Coach. I joke with him all the time he is a 8 stripe white belt and he needs to get his blue belt already, lol.

Reactions: Miz

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Thanks man. Really glad I am finally doing this. It felt good.

Edit: Went back at 5:30 and stayed another 2 hrs. I needed more.
The 10th Planet guys from Jax are coming down here for a Seminar in October. Went to the first one they had down here and it was pretty sweet. My son loved it and we will be going to this one as well.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
The 10th Planet guys from Jax are coming down here for a Seminar in October. Went to the first one they had down here and it was pretty sweet. My son loved it and we will be going to this one as well.
How’s everything been going with you and the kids with jits man?

I went back to jits tonight for the first time in 2 weeks cause of my trip to NY and being busy as shit catching up when I got back. I hated not training the entire damn time. Was so happy to be back tonight.

I completed my first two real submissions during live sparring tonight against another formidable and pretty strong white belt. I actually scored a kimura and an Ezekiel choke. I feel pretty proud of myself to see that I’ve made a little progress, and pretty happy to have completed 2 submissions. I’ve been happy all night at home. I love it.

A month or so ago, even though I’ve watched my whole life, I kinda just sat in guard or side control and tried to survive while huffing air.

* This shit doesn’t count at all but there was a time I went to an mma gym for a month or so like 6 years ago or something and scored a darce choke against my friend with zero training or concept. Another one of my best friends who was a pretty badass wrestler in HS and has trained a bunch of jits and boxing, and is strong as fuck, also claims I choked him out with a darce once way back then. I don’t remember this cause I was partying every day. I remember grappling with him a handful of times though.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
How’s everything been going with you and the kids with jits man?

I went back to jits tonight for the first time in 2 weeks cause of my trip to NY and being busy as shit catching up when I got back. I hated not training the entire damn time. Was so happy to be back tonight.

I completed my first two real submissions during live sparring tonight against another formidable and pretty strong white belt. I actually scored a kimura and an Ezekiel choke. I feel pretty proud of myself to see that I’ve made a little progress, and pretty happy to have completed 2 submissions. I’ve been happy all night at home. I love it.

A month or so ago, even though I’ve watched my whole life, I kinda just sat in guard or side control and tried to survive while huffing air.

* This shit doesn’t count at all but there was a time I went to an mma gym for a month or so like 6 years ago or something and scored a darce choke against my friend with zero training or concept. Another one of my best friends who was a pretty badass wrestler in HS and has trained a bunch of jits and boxing, and is strong as fuck, also claims I choked him out with a darce once way back then. I don’t remember this cause I was partying every day. I remember grappling with him a handful of times though.
That is great to hear you are still going at it. I have yet to hit a sub in a live roll where I thought the opponent was slightly better than ma or that I wasn't excessively larger or stronger than. I had to stop training for a bit when I was low on funds while waiting for my house to sell. Now that, that is done, I am planning to get back next week. My son was doing really well and he got 6 wins in the in house tourney, all coming via sub. Then his knee started acting up and we thought it might be a torn meniscus. Got an MRI done and it is just a femur lesion. He just has to rehab and work on strengthening his hips as it turns out they are pretty weak. He went back to training on Tuesday and is being cautious about it and making sure to stretch better as that was part of his issue as well.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
That is great to hear you are still going at it. I have yet to hit a sub in a live roll where I thought the opponent was slightly better than ma or that I wasn't excessively larger or stronger than. I had to stop training for a bit when I was low on funds while waiting for my house to sell. Now that, that is done, I am planning to get back next week. My son was doing really well and he got 6 wins in the in house tourney, all coming via sub. Then his knee started acting up and we thought it might be a torn meniscus. Got an MRI done and it is just a femur lesion. He just has to rehab and work on strengthening his hips as it turns out they are pretty weak. He went back to training on Tuesday and is being cautious about it and making sure to stretch better as that was part of his issue as well.
Congrats on getting the house sold and I’m glad you’re son wasn’t seriously injured. That is incredible about his 6 wins! Really awesome man.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Congrats on getting the house sold and I’m glad you’re son wasn’t seriously injured. That is incredible about his 6 wins! Really awesome man.
Yeah he just missed out on gold in the gi division because he lost his head to head match up with the kid who got gold, though he had the most subs out of everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom