Where Do You Train?

Noob

www.myspace.com/mmaspot
Go ahead, rep your school. Link a website, shamelessly plug a logo, or just let everyone know why your school is the best/way cool. Whatever.

Steve

D'arce Vader
bushidomma.ca

that's where ill be after aug 22nd right now i'm mostly self trained/local judo/boxing guys

Steve

D'arce Vader
This is where I am at now. Way better than the last place. Higher level of BJJ.

http://www.purabjj.com/

Steve those places look great. Isn't Joslin up at Bushido this weekend?
joslin will be at bushido in 2 weeks. i can't afford to go to the seminar and im done with bushido in like 3 weeks so im not gonna bother. we'll have waggney or leo santos down this year so im stoked for that.

Steve

D'arce Vader
THat's awesome/ We just had Cobrinha (sp) down and JJ Machado will be at our affiliate but I can't afford it.
U GUYS HAD RUBENS CHARLES?

cobrinha is my idol man. i aspire to be 1/8th the bjj man he is.

soo jealous.

yeah, 90$ for 6 hours.. i can't really afford. especially when im getting married this summer ++ my gi just got toasted so i had to buy a new one.

oh yea!!

bought the krugans tribal black. will have it soon :D will post pics when i get.

TheKidInside

Has anybody ever heard of Fighthouse in NYC?
I have...I checked out Clockwork, then skipped Fighthouse for NYJJ, Equipe Jucao's and finally Marcelo Garcia's! your school is the only one I skipped out of the best ones in NYC but Marcelinho's the greatest and an amazingly dedicated instructor, I'd never go elsewhere...unless Fighthouse is 50 bucks a month

ILJO

Site Donor
If you guys don't mind me asking, how much do you have to pay?

I'm considering starting to train... actually, I've already taken a few bjj classes because I got 2 free weeks lol, but that is about to run out and I have yet to be told an actual price and I honestly don't even know what to expect... I can't afford much so I'm hoping it's not a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom