Whats next for Jones? White hints Santos; Jones mentions Walker; Rumble speaks; Izzy rents headspace (1 Viewer)

Clark Kent

Can he even fucking make 205. He would need 6 months to a year to properly drop the weight if not longer.

I see ufc giving Johnson some chinny fighter like Luke rockhold and once he takes his head off they give him a title shot. I don’t see a fight with Luke lasting more then a minute.

If Rumble doesn’t catch him within the first 3 minutes, Jones finishes him in then 3rd.
Rnc late in the second

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
Rumble sees DC is on his way out and a really fat chance at Jones without having to fight anyone. Now he wants back in.

I would be down to see Jan welcome Rumble back into the LHW division. If he beats Jan, I’d love to see him VS Jones like I had when it was supposed to happen. Jones whoops his ass but Jon has joked on at least one occasion how he was glad he didn’t have to fight Rumble. Give Rumble some TRT and EPO, and then let him in there with Jones. I’d like to see Jon’s reaction to someone beating him and then popping. Just to see if he’d stay quiet about it or what.

Shit, Rumble VS Johnny Walker. Fuck everything I said above. That is the real fight right there. Both will come forward for the kill.

Who are we kidding though. Rumble gets the shot against Jones right off the bat.

MBC

Rumble sees DC is on his way out and a really fat chance at Jones without having to fight anyone. Now he wants back in.

I would be down to see Jan welcome Rumble back into the LHW division. If he beats Jan, I’d love to see him VS Jones like I had when it was supposed to happen. Jones whoops his ass but Jon has joked on at least one occasion how he was glad he didn’t have to fight Rumble. Give Rumble some TRT and EPO, and then let him in there with Jones. I’d like to see Jon’s reaction to someone beating him and then popping. Just to see if he’d stay quiet about it or what.

Shit, Rumble VS Johnny Walker. Fuck everything I said above. That is the real fight right there. Both will come forward for the kill.

Who are we kidding though. Rumble gets the shot against Jones right off the bat.
You have a lot going on right here... everything ok?

Clark Kent

If Rumble doesn’t catch him within the first 3 minutes, Jones finishes him in then 3rd.
R

i still see rumble as the 3rd best lhw, 2nd if dc isn’t at lhw.

anyone at lhw that try’s to stand with Johnson is going to take a nap. As fun as Johnson vs Walker sounds, it’s a fight that would last maybe 30 seconds. Walker likes to rush forward and swing wild, that shit would be really bad for walker but great for any fans that love brutal knockouts.

dc was able to put a lot of pressure on Johnson and break him, I don’t see anyone outside of Jones being able to do that.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Jon Jones hit with multiple state and federal tax liens, forced to shell out over $1 million in delinquent charges

Every time you think Jon Jones is finally free and clear of his many troubles outside the Octagon, the reigning Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion finds new and creative ways to get himself in hot water.

Most of which, in true “Bones” fashion, was completely avoidable.

It seems Jones was hit with multiple state and federal tax liens over the last couple of years in excess of $1 million, according to Bloody Elbow. In addition to delinquent income tax charges, the Albuquerque resident was past due on his city utilities and even had a personal storage unit put up for auction.

He probably should have used some of that “$8 million in cash” on something other than strippers.

The good news for Jones is that he recently satisfied all outstanding debts, though you have to wonder how the heck he ended up in this mess to begin with, particularly with so many managers and agents supposedly having his back.

Federal tax liens imposed
On December 20, 2018, a Notice of Federal Tax Lien had been assessed against Jonathan D. Jones for delinquent Federal personal income taxes for the year ending 12/31/2017. The unpaid balance, which included any interest and penalties, was $104,768.70.

On January 31, 2019, a separate Notice of Federal Tax Lien was assessed against to Jonathan D. Jones for amount of $1,306,003.50. This was for a tax period covering the years 2014-2016. The unpaid balance of assessment for each year was:

2014 - $48,886.40

2015 - $762,001.80

2016 - $495,115.30

New Mexico state tax liens imposed
On April 22, 2019, a Notice of Tax Lien for New Mexico State was assessed against Jones. This was for his personal income tax filings for the years 2015, 2016, and 2017. The total balance assessed was $87,257.15 with $59,517.60 in penalty and $27,739.55 in interest.

2015 - Penalty: $28,770.60. Interest: $15,678.94. Total $44,449.54

2016 - Penalty: $24,746.85 Interest: $7,701.27 Total $32,448.12

2017 - Penalty: $6,000.15 Interest: $4,359.34 Total: $10,359.49

Tax liens released
On April 24th, 2019, the Internal Revenue Service issued a Certificate of Release of Federal Tax Lien, certifying that Jones had satisfied the taxes listed from the December 20, 2018 Lien ($104,768.70) and all statutory additions had been released.

On May 24, 2019, the State of New Mexico, through the Taxation and Revenue Department, certified that the April 22 lien for $87,257.15 had been satisfied under statutory requirements and had been released.

On August 14, 2019, the January 31 lien (which covered the years 2014-2016 and totaled$1,306,003.50) was released.

In addition to the Federal and State liens for delinquent income tax, on December 20, 2018, the City of Albuquerque claimed and established a Lien on Jonathan Dwight Jones’ property for delinquent charges past due to the Solid Waste Management Department and the Water Utility Authority. Amount due $528.74.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Now that is the kind of trouble he cannot get away with. The government doesn't give a fuck who Jon Jones is.

Clark Kent

Sounds like he either has shit accountants or he is dumb as shit with money, I’m guessing both.

kudos to him for being able to actually pay it off.

looking at that 500 utility bill he just probably thinks someone else is paying his bills with his money and they are not.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Someone should call social services just to make sure his kids haven’t accidentally been starved to death.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
UFC champ Jon Jones takes plea deal in strip club case
The case involving UFC light heavyweight Jon Jones and a cocktail waitress at a strip club has been resolved.

Jones, 32, took a plea deal Tuesday in Bernalillo County (N.M.) Metropolitan Court, pleading no contest to disorderly conduct for the incident that took place in April.

According to ESPN, which cited court documents, Jones received a 90-day deferred sentence, during which time he must avoid legal trouble and can’t consume alcohol or drugs. Jones also is under unsupervised probation, can’t return to the strip club and must pay court fees. His no contest plea isn’t considered admission of guilt in the state of New Mexico.

Jones, 32, originally pleaded not guilty to a charge of battery after being accused of roughhousing with the alleged victim and then slapping on her vagina during a visit to TD’s Eubank Showclub in April.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571261875,1571261805][/DOUBLEPOST]

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Jones received a 90-day deferred sentence, during which time he must avoid legal trouble and can’t consume alcohol or drugs.

Boner might trip up on the no drugs or alcohol part

1inthechamber

If AJ is not rusty on his return, he still sleeps absolutely anyone he fights besides maybe jones and DC. Even then he dropped DC in both fights iirc. His absolutely stupid idea to initiate the wrestling in second fight made no sense.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Jones received a 90-day deferred sentence, during which time he must avoid legal trouble and can’t consume alcohol or drugs.

Boner might trip up on the no drugs or alcohol part
Or legal trouble part.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571413061,1571342205][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Dominick Reyes calls out Jon Jones after demolishing Chris Weidman with first-round TKO
“Hey Jon [Jones], I don’t want any party favors. I want that belt, baby, let’s go,” Reyes said while calling out the reigning light heavyweight champion.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571537828,1571492544][/DOUBLEPOST]Jon Jones responds to Dominick Reyes' challenge; manager says 'Reyes needs another win'
UFC champ Jon Jones appears to welcome a fight with Dominick Reyes, but he doesn’t seem overly enthusiastic about it.

Reyes (12-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC) strengthened his case to challenge Jones (25-1 MMA, 19-1 UFC) for the light heavyweight title when he earned a first-round TKO of Chris Weidman in Friday’s UFC on ESPN 6 headliner. He made a valid argument why he should get the shot during his post-fight media rounds, also taking a few shots at “Bones” in the process.

Jones clearly heard Reyes, because on Saturday he responded to “The Dominator” for the first time (via Twitter):

Many have talk shit, all have fallen. You will do the same

— Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) October 19, 2019

Let's run it and see who falls. https://t.co/sixcqlq8SV

— Dominick Reyes (@DomReyes) October 19, 2019

It appears Jones and his team have some level of hesitation about fighting Reyes next, though. Jones’ manager, Abraham Kawa, said he thinks Reyes could still put together a better resume (via Twitter):

Reyes is 1-1 in his last 2 i believe. Reyes needs another win first. The W against volkan is ehhhhh most people thought he lost that one.

— Ibrahim Kawa (@Abraham_kawa) October 19, 2019

If a fight with Reyes isn’t next for Jones, what is? He once again teased a move to heavyweight, naming the winner of the Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier trilogy as a potential foe (via Twitter):

I should just wait for the winner of DC and Stipe? Let these light heavies figure out who’s going to present the best challenge https://t.co/PfTK5LxrJN

Probably going to need a few months to pack on some muscle anyway

[DOUBLEPOST=1571537866][/DOUBLEPOST]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks