What is your take on WTF HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE (1 Viewer)

Malevolence

Mostly harmless

(That's funny, I didn't realize what you meant at first. Now I understand you are suggesting that my statement wasn't
comprehensible. The construction is correct, however. Perhaps it's a more complex articulation than you are used to.)
Oooggah Booggah!!!

Poindexter

Staff member
Now that you've explained it, it makes more sense. I missed the reference all together. Haha.

MBC

blood pools, lividity is present, rigor sets in. Then services and celebration of life, hole is dug, placed in hole, covered. That’s it. It would be awesome to think the Bible is real and all that jazz but I think it’s just what I said above.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’ve always been a follower of Jesus. I don’t know if there is an afterlife but it can’t hurt to believe in one. I also don’t think it hurts to be religious and you can still appreciate science. I don’t really think anyone is wrong though. I recently converted to Catholicism. My Baptist upbringing can’t accept Limbo but I definitely believe if there is one then you’ll be there Walter (I’m kidding, you rock, you’ll be in Heaven).

I did have an “alternate universe” experience. It was a dream I had. I posted about it I believe. It can probably be explained but it was odd. Basically my youngest brother said “Grandma died in a car wreck in 56”. We called my Grandmother Granny so that was one oddity. The main part that was weird is I asked my dad if Granny was ever in a car wreck. He said she wrecked into the over head bridge in 64. I said I’m glad you didn’t say 56 and he said that actually the car was a 56 Cheverlet. Kind of weird. Maybe in some timeline that happened and my alternate brother only knew her as Grandma. Again I’m sure it could be explained but I don’t think Granny or anyone ever spoke of her wrecking a car.

I wish I had more cool dreams like that. I’m currently trying to quit smoking again. If you ever want to have fucked up dreams then wear the patch at night.

TriangleSmoke

Motherfucker of the Century
Site Donor
I'm down with Jesus. I also wonder how (if at all) some of my most deep DMT experiences relate to the death experience.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I'm down with Jesus. I also wonder how (if at all) some of my most deep DMT experiences relate to the death experience.
I just heard of DMT. What does it do to you? I never heard of it back in my younger tripping days.

TriangleSmoke

Motherfucker of the Century
Site Donor
I just heard of DMT. What does it do to you? I never heard of it back in my younger tripping days.
Might as well try describing what a kaleidoscope is to a blind person.

It made me completely reevaluate my sense of existence.

This pretty much sums it up:

Reactions: Miz

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Your essence, spirit, some call it your soul, melds into and becomes one with the unseen forces of the universe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks