What is your take on WTF HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE (1 Viewer)

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
I feel that limbo is a real thing. I also believe in the ideal of an "old soul" and that souls have been recycled many times in different bodies. when we die, we remain in limbo until it is determined whether we go back to another body or we just drift away into space...i've been told many times I have an old soul. I also believe this may be the last life my soul has in an actual body.
My mom was a big believer in reincarnation, it be cool if it was true.

ILJO

Site Donor
I'd prefer something that flies, like an Eagle or something.
A hawk? Yeah that would be pretty cool too I guess.

I'd prefer an eagle

edit: did you edit that comma in? Because without the comma that sentence reads differently lol. Maybe I'm just high though

foundstarr

Inspector SpaceTime
Site Donor

I'd prefer an eagle

edit: did you edit that comma in? Because without the comma that sentence reads differently lol. Maybe I'm just high though
Hey though since its myth anywayz, why not a Griffin or a Phoenix now that would be badass.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

I'd prefer an eagle

Ninja addition of comma, my sentence kung fu is strong.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
We're all just talking monkies living on a relatively impressive blue/green rock in a reasonably unimpressive solar system,the opposable thumbs have come in handy. The ancient monkey lookin' fella' who invented fire was by faaaaaar the smartest one of us who has EVER walked this planet,he died ages ago & he's still dead,I dont expect to run into any sort of representation of him after I die & I doubt any of you will either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks