What is next for Cyborg?

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Haven't Bellator and/or PFL mention cross promotion with one another or am I not remembering right?

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Reactions: S=E

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Not too bad. Only 3 losses in the last 5 years are to two former champions. 3-0 since 2018. I can dig it.

Cat--Smasher

Staff member
[DOUBLEPOST=1580184332,1580183973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not too bad. Only 3 losses in the last 5 years are to two former champions. 3-0 since 2018. I can dig it.
Win-loss record of Blencowe's opponents he beat over the last 5 years:
11-8
7-6
3-4
6-4
4-3
5-5
Total combined record:
36-30

Can you really dig it? Sounds like an endless supply of cans to me.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
[DOUBLEPOST=1580184332,1580183973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Win-loss record of Blencowe's opponents he beat over the last 5 years:
11-8
7-6
3-4
6-4
4-3
5-5
Total combined record:
36-30

Can you really dig it? Sounds like an endless supply of cans to me.
Sure. I always enjoy watching Cyborg fight.This chick is next up. Hopefully they are building towards a showdown with Kayla Harrison. That could easily main event a cross promoted card.

Cat--Smasher

Staff member
Sure. I always enjoy watching Cyborg fight.This chick is next up. Hopefully they are building towards a showdown with Kayla Harrison. That could easily main event a cross promoted card.
I know Kayla has called out Cris Cyborg, not sure if I have ever heard Cyborg call out Harrison.. Also, I am not sure if PFL will do a cross-promotion if it doesn't fit into their format. I assumed their champions tied up with tournament winner obligations.

Reactions: S=E

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
I know Kayla has called out Cris Cyborg, not sure if I have ever heard Cyborg call out Harrison.. Also, I am not sure if PFL will do a cross-promotion if it doesn't fit into their format. I assumed their champions tied up with tournament winner obligations.

Does PFL have titles that are defended? Or are they done once the "season" is over and it starts back up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom