What do you drive? (1 Viewer)

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Having worked as a quality inspector for honda I can confirm that the Ridgelines are total garbage.
Are they really? I never would have suspected Honda to make anything that was garbage. I assumed they made quality shit. My insinuation is the Honda Ridgeline is for feminine men, joking of course.

I miss my truck. It’s only been a few months but shit I took for granted, like going to the dump or moving a couch, I can’t do now. Hopefully soon I can get another one. I’ve got some other priorities first though.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Are they really? I never would have suspected Honda to make anything that was garbage. I assumed they made quality shit. My insinuation is the Honda Ridgeline is for feminine men, joking of course.

I miss my truck. It’s only been a few months but shit I took for granted, like going to the dump or moving a couch, I can’t do now. Hopefully soon I can get another one. I’ve got some other priorities first though.
They produced the odyssey and the ridgeline on the line I worked. The Ridglines were constantly being rejected and after watching what the maintenance guys do to those cheap ass bodies to get them to pass muster I would never buy one. I'm sure the engine is top notch but the rest of the truck is garbage. Maybe these issues are gone now since it has been a few years since I worked there but man, I was not impressed.

The Odyssey is a great vehicle though.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
No one is feeling bad for you Coy. You, with your pussy getting brand new charger or mustang, or whatever it is bad ass car you got.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
It's the closest I can get financially to something luxury but responsible. Full, real leather interior. The wife will take over the GTI. We sold her Jetta which I hated, had to take some depreciation on it as well to really salt the wound. I tried to get her into a Civic but she prefers the heavier feel of German cars. I prefer the lighter Japanese car and am a bit too big for the GTIs aggressive bolstering.

The Civic reminds me of my old Mazda, my 2011. I could slam that car into corners and she ate them like a champ. Then Mazda redesigned the 3 and went towards a numb experience. And since I can't fit in a Miata..

Civic coupe is pretty much perfect.

RearNakedSmoker

Long day. Bought a Civic coupe. I should have pictures tomorrow.
[DOUBLEPOST=1576449938,1576373835][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nice ride. I really like those. A friend’s wife recently bought an Accord Sport. Very nice (and surprisingly fast) car.

On a side note: how long does it take los vatos to cut your grass? About 45 seconds or so?

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
They do an excellent job in the community. They did great work on our pond in the back. Let me see if I have a pic of that.

So, they drained the pond at the start of the year, cleared all the invasive vegetation and planted native species. Not the best pic to see all that, but it's well kept back there an no longer an algae fest.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
Got new handlebars, switches, grips, mirror, and steel braided brake lines put on the Fatboy. Rides like a motherfuckin champ now. Just waiting for the tires to wear out so I can put whitewalls on it. Eventually I will get better exhaust pipes as well, and a cooler seat. Also gotta switch the pegs and foot rests. Would maybe like some spoke wheels. Idk, shit is crazy expensive. Fortunately one of my best friends owns a Harley Davidson shop.

FF6FF2CF-C3DF-4DC3-B472-F46FB721A35C.jpeg F8AA6959-9C9C-496B-9185-A0AC2926DE33.jpeg EA7C33FB-94D7-4823-BACC-877C685EE446.jpeg FA4AC4E8-494E-4DC3-B2F4-B12305C221BA.jpeg

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Took the kids to the lake today and this bitch doesn’t like driving on loose sand at all. Lost traction twice when leaving. Now I’ve gotta break out the shop vac tomorrow because there’s sand everywhere.

D4A1E861-0E66-4F93-9A65-279746365503.jpeg

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I want to rebuild a 2008-2009 Dodge Charger. I love the body style from those two years. I want to gut the interior and replace it with modern interior like the current Chargers and my Challenger have. I want to engine swap it with the 6.2L 392 hemi V8. I want to put it on air ride so I can lower it and raise it. I thought about doing a Hellcat swap but it’s $10,000-$15,000 for the engine alone and I can get a skat pack motor and trans for less than half that and I’m not a racer. I don’t need the Hellcat engine. I really wanna do this. I don’t know shit about working on a car but I can buy it and find some one to do the work. This is what I want the end result to look like.

69B4BF2C-23D6-4788-8B53-65781EE30E89.jpeg

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor

Mazada 3 i-sport model, bare bones, cost effective and very fun to drive.
I miss this fucking car. Look how small you could still make a car in 2011! This car probably made something like 150 hp but you could throw it into corners like a go-kart and it would just hold firm. Not the most pleasant ride suspension-wise but also not unpleasant, road noise was probably more an issue given how low it was to the ground. If you want this "feel" from Mazda in 2020 you have to drive a Miata, but this was far more practical and comfortable.

Those wheels are so small in retrospect lol. My Civic couple is about 75-80% the feel of this car. Maybe Mazda can win me back to the three but speed won't do it. They need to fix their vague and uninteresting steering. My 2015 Mazda 3 drove like a lazy lover fucks. It just laid there all sloppily. Sure it was softer, more comfortable, with a better interior but the drive was numb and passionless.

This car helped save my life too. I avoided a head on collision and I avoided a side collision because of how well it handled. I'd love to see Mazda reinvent the driving dynamics of the lineup, not just the body design and aesthetics. And if they go turbo it's moot if their lineup still feels like you're driving a small Buick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks