Dismiss Notice
Bellator London YouTube Prelims: Link Main card begins at 5:00 PM ET on the Bellator App.

What do you drive?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Gr8_White_Rabbit, Dec 30, 2008.

1. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

Demon has more horse I thought 840Hp

2. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

My car sucks.

Dimson likes this.
  3. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

It does. It’s the Hellcat on steroids. It doesn’t even come with passenger seats unless you request it. Also comes with a set of drag tires and a big box of racing stuff. It was a badass ride, for sure.

4. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

MongoloidByChoke likes this.
  5. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

It does but the hellcat is what 50k or 60 the demon is over 100k. You can get the hellcat change the pulleys, diff exhaust, diff gears, port I take and or heads, get a new tune and boom faster then a demon with lots of left over money.

6. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

My Subaru Forester has 170hp and it seems like enough.

7. FrankieButNotEdgar

You can actually get a Hellcat Redeye for $75,000 and it has 797 HP. I believe it has the Demon engine in it. It's faster than the standard Hellcat for sure.

The Demon was a very limited, one year thing. That thing is going to skyrocket in value being only a few thousand were made.
    --- Post Added -- Jul 3, 2019, ---
    I’m in love with this car. Car Max will ship it to me for $250 plus the price of the car. Been debating for a week now and been non commital. I love black everything but that purple is bad as fuck.

43D03500-B8F9-450F-841F-63BF5FF1B7A6.jpeg
    --- Post Added -- Jul 3, 2019, ---
    This is a local Scat Pack at my Dodge dealer. It’s a manual transmission which is enticing.

086ABC8C-96CF-4B7E-8F9D-79A624A6ADE6.jpeg

8. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

Didn’t think you were into that stuff. Christ

9. m1ckey kn0x

m1ckey kn0x deranged derelict Site Donor

I love Challengers. I will have one someday. Go for it!!

10. FrankieButNotEdgar

I’ve had the V6 and the V8 RT classic, both 2011 models. I thought I wouldn’t miss them when I traded them in but did immediately.

I haven’t decided what to do yet. I’ve looked at the 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Big Horn and really like those. I’m torn between, that, a Charger or a Challenger.

m1ckey kn0x likes this.
  11. m1ckey kn0x

The truck would be real nice but I vote challenger. I appreciate chargers but never been a huge fan of the body style. The challenger is much meaner looking. Chargers are still badass though. I really miss having some horsepower behind the wheel. And I really miss driving a stick. Most I ever had was 435hp/400lbs torque behind my old supercharged Roush mustang. Miss that car so much. I’m a complete fucking idiot for selling it.

Still driving the ‘14 C250. Black powdercoated wheels and lights on polar white paint. Stormtrooper style. No power but very clean and best gas mileage I’ve ever had.

12. FrankieButNotEdgar

I love the Charger in the higher end trim and I have kids in car seats so a Charger would be easier. That said, the Challenger is my dream car. I don’t know why I love them so much but I absolutely do.

I had a Charger for 2 weeks. Then my ex wife wanted it and I gave it to her and when we divorced, she obviously kept it.

m1ckey kn0x likes this.
  13. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

I've had that same car before.

14. FrankieButNotEdgar

I originally bought my 2013 Dodge Dart as my company car because it’s good on gas. We don’t use it for business much anymore but I’ve been upside down in it since the day I bought it.

In 2013, they brought the Dart back and it was a huge sales failure. I paid $28,000 for the Limited package. The 2014 model rolled out about 6 months after I bought mine and they cut nearly $10,000 off the price for year two so needless to say, I’ve been backwards in it ever since.

It’s had the engine replaced (@ 40,000 miles) and work done to the second engine twice. The gear shift cable and linkage broke once. The gear shifter itself broke. The clutch has been replaced. It’s been a huge nightmare. 6 years into it, I’m finally getting out. I owe $4,500 and Dodge offered me $4,000 for it plus I have a dealer certificate for a $250 bonus trade in cash so I’m gonna lose only $250 at trade time. I’ve gotten my use out of it I guess, still drives smooth when it works and is quite fun to drive. It’s got a turbo charged 4 cyclinder and it’s light so it moves well. That said, I’ll celebrate it when it’s gone.

The sales rep asked me tonight if I was taking it home or leaving it and I told him, “it’s staying here, if I drive it home it would be my luck that it would break down tonight or I would wreck it. I left that motherfucker at the lot while I figure out what I want to do.

15. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

This is pretty fucking funny considering all the grumbling over the new Supra.

16. FrankieButNotEdgar

Well, after 6 years, I’m a Challenger owner again and I am very happy with the purchase. My faithful truck will have a new owner on Monday and I brought this fucker home tonight. I didn’t get home until late so these are photos I picked off the dealer site. 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 scat pack. It has a 6.4L Hemi V8 and is a manual transmission. It’s so fun to drive and is a comfortable ride. My favorite thing about it though is Apple Car play. I plug my phone into the center console and my music, phone calls, texts, GPS, podcasts and a few other things all pop up on the infotainment screen. I love it. I’ll miss the truck but I’m happy with my decision.

0C841E8E-8D38-448B-A27F-D2F2DDDAFDF7.jpeg DCC5214A-38B6-450B-9510-F046B0894842.jpeg
    --- Post Added -- Jul 7, 2019, ---
    I just watched a video where a guy said it only cost him $207 to charge his Tesla model 3 for the first 10,000 miles.

kc56, Ninjastix and Poindexter like this.
  17. m1ckey kn0x

NICE! Great choice man! Love the color scheme. Just something about a bright or icey white with black trim.

Ninjastix and FrankieButNotEdgar like this.
  18. FrankieButNotEdgar

I love it. Shitty gas mileage though. Averaging 11 mpg at the moment. Not much different than my truck though.

I love apple car play. That shit is my favorite feature. The car reads my messages to me and responds for me. I fucking love it.

19. m1ckey kn0x

Man, I ask myself all the time... why can't we live on a planet where you can have real power behind the wheel and great gas mileage at the same damn time?!

That is a cool feature.

20. FrankieButNotEdgar

You can get a Tesla. They have both. But for my money, the Challenger is the best looking car on the road, hands down.
    --- Post Added -- Jul 8, 2019, ---
    The Dodge dealer where I traded my car in is selling my old Dart for $8,200. They gave me $4,250 for it which I was happy to get at the time. But damn, I feel like I lost that negotiation now that they’re selling it for so much. I figured they would sell for between $6,000 and $7,000. $8,200 is a lot of profit. I get it though, I do the same thing going with phones. I kinda wish I had just tried to sell it myself. At least it’s gone and I don’t have to worry with it anymore.

m1ckey kn0x likes this.