What do you drive? (1 Viewer)

chrisc

Ninja
My engine light came on because my gas cap wasn't on tight enough,

do I really need to have to pay people to diagnose that shit with a machine??
You can buy a scanner for about $15 and just look the codes up yourself. If your car has blue tooth, they have apps now too that you can downlod and connect via bluetooth to get the codes to look up
[DOUBLEPOST=1536067643,1536067593][/DOUBLEPOST]Between me and my girl, we drive a 2016 Ford Edge and 2017 Honda CRV, I'm a pretty big fan of both

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
It'll be a few days before I get to but driving the GTI is about as much fun as I ever had in a car. For street driving that is. I'm not doing anything crazy or reckless but it sure is a fun as fuck to drive. I kinda wish I had the coin for the Golf R but I prefer the GTI styling all day to the R.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
This has been my daily driver since 2013 and it’s time to move on:

B85AA3DE-DB5B-4036-A50C-D8F84A1178D0.jpeg

I went to the Dodge dealer yesterday and looked around but after doing the numbers, I don’t want to walk off the lot with a car that’s less than I just paid for again like I’ve done in the past. I have a buyer coming to see my truck tomorrow and if he buys it, I’m thinking of having Car Max ship me this:

https://www.carmax.com/car/17368767

A06A66BF-61D0-40AA-AF2C-E739147F2B49.jpeg

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
how good is that in snow?
We get very little snow here. In 6 years of driving that truck, we only had one snow that it couldn’t handle and it was because the hill near my house iced over.

We get snow a couple times a year for maybe a day and it’s usually not very much accumulation.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
We get very little snow here. In 6 years of driving that truck, we only had one snow that it couldn’t handle and it was because the hill near my house iced over.

We get snow a couple times a year for maybe a day and it’s usually not very much accumulation.
I should've added, great car, gorgeous. Bet it's fun to drive.

Clark Kent

Shit for that price you can damn near get a used hellcat. I’ve seen a few go for 39k. Should just pony up 3 more grand and get a few hundred more horsepower.

MBC

This has been my daily driver since 2013 and it’s time to move on:

View attachment 3667

I went to the Dodge dealer yesterday and looked around but after doing the numbers, I don’t want to walk off the lot with a car that’s less than I just paid for again like I’ve done in the past. I have a buyer coming to see my truck tomorrow and if he buys it, I’m thinking of having Car Max ship me this:

https://www.carmax.com/car/17368767

View attachment 3668
Get a demon or gtfo lol

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Shit for that price you can damn near get a used hellcat. I’ve seen a few go for 39k. Should just pony up 3 more grand and get a few hundred more horsepower.
There’s a dealer between my house and my shop that has a Hellcat for $58,000. That’s the cheapest I’ve seen one locally. I saw a wrecked one that was rebuilt online for $41,000.

The scat pack has the big 392 SRT motor which was the biggest they offered until 2016 when the Hellcat was released. I’m perfectly fine with that. I’m not taking it to the track.

I used to own two different Challengers.

I had a blue one with the V6 first and a year after I got that one, I got an RT classic model in 2011.

I loved that car and miss it since I traded it, hence why I’m looking to get another one. It really is my dream car.

If I ever won the lottery, in lieu of buying Ferrari’s or Lambos, I’d own probably 10 challengers in 10 different colors and trims, and then matching Chargers. Lol. Love Dodge cars.

[DOUBLEPOST=1562047623,1562047560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Get a demon or gtfo lol
Never even seen a demon in person. Only a few thousand were made and because of that, after dealer addendums were added, it pushed 100K on the price tag. It would be a waste of a car for me to drive it. Would love to have one but it wouldn’t be used for what it was intended.
[DOUBLEPOST=1562048387][/DOUBLEPOST]I sat in a 2016 Corvette Sting Ray yesterday. Fuck me, who is that car designed for? It’s so nice but I could barely squeeze my ass into the drivers seat. I’m only 5’10 but I felt like Shaq in a Jetta. There’s no way in hell I could comfortably drive the damn thing. Such a nice car to look at though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties