What do you drive?

Clark Kent

Nice looking.
Thanks. It goes Monday back to the shop for a pro charger, pistons, new cams, head work, intake work, different gears, long tube headers, h pipe and new mufflers. Said it should take about 4 months Because he’s basically building me a new engine. I told him to take his time because I won’t drive it in the snow or have any salt touch it. So I’m hoping he will take his time and have it done by next March.

Clark Kent

doesn't look like it would be very easy getting car seats and grandkids in and out of the back seat.
I’m not that old to have grandkids. My daughter is only 18 months old.

and it sucks ass putting a car seat in the back.

i also have a grand Cherokee and my wife has a Cherokee so we are all set for family vehicles.

my Wife and I already agreed there will never be any vans at our house.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Just got her back from the body shop and just put new rims and tires on.
Nice looking wheels. I had the same style on my 2011 Challenger. I’ve often thought about buying a set and having them powder coated in black to see how they would look.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I put a deposit down to reserve one of the new Ram TRX trucks this morning. It’s expected to be delivered by the end of the month. I’ll have the first one in my city. There are only 193 for sale in the entire country right now.

I’m trading in both my Charger and Ram 1500 Big Horn. I don’t particularly won’t to get rid of my Charger but the TRX is a dream truck for me and I was hoping to get a Hellcat later this year anyway. So the Charger will be gone and if things play out the way I hope, I’ll bring a Hellcat home later this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom