What do you drive? (1 Viewer)

Gr8_White_Rabbit

GnP that Diverticulitis

I was just wondering what everyone is driving around in. Feel free to brag if you are driving a real nice car. Above is my current ride, a 2006 Mercury Milan.

Specs:

2.3L Mazda I4
Automatic
Leather
6 CD

Nothing fancy but I really like it.

Intellectual

Breathe Life Into a Stone
Cayenne V6

Here's what the Cayenne looks like

Edit:

I get alot of heat for driving this, people say it's fucking ugly, and I'm wasting too much money on it, but the drive is incredible, the handling is top notch, and the speed is ridiculous for a V6 engine SUV. I can only imagine driving the Cayenne Turbo S.

I've had the BMW X5, and the Cayenne just made me forget that I even had the X5, and I really LOVED my X5.

T

thebwit

http://forums.mmanews.com/off-topic-discussions/24740-what-do-you-drive.html

Still loving my Impala LT. I miss my Camaro sometimes, but I get over it when I'm stuck in traffic.
Why are you linking to another site with the same topic? Is it because you started this topic at another forum? Are you trying to brag? Frag you say a lot of stupid shit, but this is by far one of the dumbest things you have done.

Back on topic, I drive a Honda Element. Thing drives like my old civic only slightly bigger. I love it's turning radius and the space inside.

Cayenne V6

Here's what the Cayenne looks like

Edit:

I get alot of heat for driving this, people say it's fucking ugly, and I'm wasting too much money on it, but the drive is incredible, the handling is top notch, and the speed is ridiculous for a V6 engine SUV. I can only imagine driving the Cayenne Turbo S.

I've had the BMW X5, and the Cayenne just made me forget that I even had the X5, and I really LOVED my X5.
I thought you were like 16 years old? WTF are you doing driving X5's and Cayennes?

Anyways...this is what I drive. Just put new struts in it on saturday, took about 8 hours...lol

Dirty

fuck you!
My lamborfeeties and a bike when it isnt snowing. Not even a good bike. like a 15 year old womens mountain bike.

chrisc

Ninja
Between me and my wife we have a 2007 yellow toyota Matrix and a black 1997 Ford Ranger, which I love.

thelegendrvb

I have a 2002 Chevy Silverado extended cab with a custom bumper on the front that gives the truck a very unique look. I also have 2001 Dakota sport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks