What did you get your woman for Valentines Day?

gogoplata

I grabbed my lady a ginormous Topaz rock that was surounded with diamonds at Zales. Just fucking insanely expensive :0(

I ended taking her out to a kick ass oyster bar and downing Kettle One dirty martinis rocks. Great white cheese dip. I inhaled the crab stuffed sole and italian spinach special. By the time dessert happened I was pretty buzzed, but I vaguely remember it being pretty dope. Some bald, fat queer in an Affliction T shirt was a little less than impressed that I threw my cocktail straw at him and just pointed and laughed when he acted all hard. (lets just say, Kettle One + 50 year old homos in affliciton t shirts are a recipe for trouble)

The big debby downer was trying to go to the movies... I told my lady it was a terrible idea. She bought tickets online anyway. When we got there the 6000k kids kindve prevented us from going inside. Then my truck stalled and the cops were chasing some deranged homo through the parking lot who thought it would be cool to assault people at random with a hockey mask on... Ahh Memphis. Home sweet home.

gogoplata

Yeah I hear ya sandy. I definitely didnt want to buy the rock. But shes been working full time and handling things pretty well for a while now. So I gave her the promotion. :beerslam:

William Munny

Flowers delivered to her job on Friday.

We ate out but for lunch today, and used a gift certificate we had gotten for Christmas.

We saw a movie, which we saw for free by using free passes we got for Christmas.

Not too shabby.

Poindexter

Staff member
Some $20 flowers and some candy. We went out for drinks after. As far as the Kettle One dirty Martinis - I've went through my fair share. That shit tastes like a glacier melted into the sea.

Surfrock66

The Tirade Masta
The place we got married had a "valentines day overnight" thing, so I got her that, we just got home now. 4 course meal, bottle of wine up in the room, breakfast in bed this morning, robes, it was sweet. Her birthday is tomorrow too, so it counted for both.

Paytheplayer

Left leg put u 2 cemetery
Went out for dinner...fucking hour wait. Went to my place for a couple drinks while we waited. Got her flowers, some gay ass personal coupons and baked a heart shaped cake. Im such a fucking sweetheart. It's been 9 years, so I guess no more jewelry until its an engagement ring...fuck me.

Frag x 3

everybody's friend
I went with a small diamond necklace from Red Envelope and hand-decorated chocolate covered strawberries. Who would have thought that a dozen strawberries could turn out to be so expensive.

T

thebwit

Took her to dinner and that was it. After 8 years we realized that Valentines day is just an excuse to go out to eat and why not go out when there are less people and service is better?

The best valentines day however was about 1 year after we got married. I cooked crab cakes, lobster, chocolate pudding, and decked out the entire house. I'll just leave it as it was a fun 5 hours from the time she walked in the door till the time we passed out.

Paytheplayer

Left leg put u 2 cemetery
Took her to dinner and that was it. After 8 years we realized that Valentines day is just an excuse to go out to eat and why not go out when there are less people and service is better?

The best valentines day however was about 1 year after we got married. I cooked crab cakes, lobster, chocolate pudding, and decked out the entire house. I'll just leave it as it was a fun 5 hours from the time she walked in the door till the time we passed out.
Man that must have been one long dinner.

gogoplata

So you threw a straw at someone for no reason other than he was wearing an affliction shirt?
When some bald 50 year old man is talking so fucking loud its rattling my ear drums about his love of "The Iceman", to some 20 year old girls who look terrified, yes ill throw things at such an enormous douche. :sam:

I got my wife a dozen pink roses, a card, i made her chocolate ocvered strawberries because I am not giving Godiva $3 a piece for them, and took her out for dinner. Oh, I also gave her a tub of Dr Bigsmooth696969's 2 ball root compound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom