Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

Poindexter

Staff member
So it's been a while since I've been here or the old mmamews forums. Just a question about why I can't see people's signatures. I tried going though my account settings but no luck. Suggestions?
I checked your permissions in the backend. You should be able to see signatures. Can you see mine below ↓↓↓↓ ?

cnlclink

Hmmm thank you wondering if I'm mistaking them. I mean the text below everyone's message. Ah well doesn't matter. @Trodden And @Miz thanks guys. I've been getting through life. Divorce then married again then started a business which is astonishingly somewhat successful then lost my child so yea been busy. I hope all is well with everyone here.
[DOUBLEPOST=1523224743,1523221529][/DOUBLEPOST]
I checked your permissions in the backend. You should be able to see signatures. Can you see mine below ↓↓↓↓ ?
I am not able to. I've logged out and in and I'm not tech savvy so I'll be ok. Just want everyone to know I'm a huge fan of hominick! Hahaha

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Hmmm thank you wondering if I'm mistaking them. I mean the text below everyone's message. Ah well doesn't matter. @Trodden And @Miz thanks guys. I've been getting through life. Divorce then married again then started a business which is astonishingly somewhat successful then lost my child so yea been busy. I hope all is well with everyone here.
[DOUBLEPOST=1523224743,1523221529][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am not able to. I've logged out and in and I'm not tech savvy so I'll be ok. Just want everyone to know I'm a huge fan of hominick! Hahaha
Welcome back guy!

Poindexter

Staff member
So in my post above #2003, you don't see the animated GIF or the quote:
Charley Bowdre: Hey, Chavez, how come they ain't killing us?
"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Because we're in the spirit world, asshole. They can't see us.

thumper

Picogrammar
Staff member
#Poindexter I keep sigs turned off regardless of device or orientation.

Thank you
Agreed. i did that years ago and it's so much nicer now.

I didn't even realize I still had one. but i think mine is pretty tame
[DOUBLEPOST=1529692830,1529692792][/DOUBLEPOST]Wups, nervermind. I had already deleted it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel