WandaVision (Episode Spoilers)

Rise

So seems like we aren;t going to get the full story this season with only two episodes left.... shows so popular it crashed the service for a bit as soon as episode 7 dropped at 3am

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
So seems like we aren;t going to get the full story this season with only two episodes left.... shows so popular it crashed the service for a bit as soon as episode 7 dropped at 3am
I think as long as I’ve known of the show, I’d know it would lead into Doctor Strange 2. They’ve been pretty open about that

Rise

I know they are tying things in with the multi verse and all but I'm not sure I see them dealing with major plot issues from the TV show as part of the movie

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
I know they are tying things in with the multi verse and all but I'm not sure I see them dealing with major plot issues from the TV show as part of the movie
Haywards plan to weaponise Vision will be stopped and exposed. Monica will become head of SWORD. Agatha will be defeated. Wanda's name will be cleared. The battle between Wanda and Agatha will make the multiverse fragile and fucky and Strange will recruit wanda to fix it.

The main plots will dealt with but the fall out will what Strange 2 deals with.

Clark Kent

Isn’t Agatha Franklin reeds nanny.

i still don’t think they have introduced the actual villain yet.

Bran

Haywards plan to weaponise Vision will be stopped and exposed. Monica will become head of SWORD. Agatha will be defeated. Wanda's name will be cleared. The battle between Wanda and Agatha will make the multiverse fragile and fucky and Strange will recruit wanda to fix it.
Lotta speculation that Hayward's planning to use Vision to make Sentinels. Prior to last night's episode, I'm thinking "to what end? Sentinels hunt down mutants." Well, after last night's episode where Monica seemed to manifest powers in a moment of great stress, the way mutants do, so I'm thinking maybe blippers carry the X gene and maybe Hayward knows this and wants sentinels to find these mutants before they activate.

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
Isn’t Agatha Franklin reeds nanny.

i still don’t think they have introduced the actual villain yet.
Its Agatha Harkness. She might have been Reeds nanny. She was Wandas Nanny in the comic series that Wandavision was.derived from. She also has been connected to Mephisto. Atleast that's the gist I got from her wiki

Bran

Its Agatha Harkness. She might have been Reeds nanny. She was Wandas Nanny in the comic series that Wandavision was.derived from. She also has been connected to Mephisto. Atleast that's the gist I got from her wiki
I don't know her as a character too well, but she seems to have bounced back and forth in allegiance, and Wanda kills her at the end of Avengers Disassembled for erasing her manifested kids from her memory.

ILJO

Site Donor
That aerospace reveal sucked hard lol. I can’t believe how short these episodes are. I need more!
Yeah all you nerds got me excited for some big character reveal and then nothing happened....

What the fuck.
Post automatically merged:

So is the chick like an 'inhuman' or what? That was a pretty big reveal. Isn't that going to be one of the upcoming movies? Inhumans

Maybe it effects a percentage of the people that were blipped or whatever, like Bran suggested.

Last edited:

Bran

The Inhuman stuff was indefinitely put on hold after the horrible tv series they did. But she may be a mutant

Tapout

Bringing Sexy Back
Site Donor
Yeah all you nerds got me excited for some big character reveal and then nothing happened....

What the fuck.
Post automatically merged:

So is the chick like an 'inhuman' or what? That was a pretty big reveal. Isn't that going to be one of the upcoming movies? Inhumans

Maybe it effects a percentage of the people that were blipped or whatever, like Bran suggested.
She’s playing Photon.
Due to bombardment by extra-dimensional energies, Rambeau can transform herself into any form of energy within the electromagnetic spectrum. Among the many energy forms she has assumed and is able to control are cosmic rays, gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet radiation, visible light, electricity, infrared radiation, microwaves, radio waves, and neutrinos. By assuming an energy-form, she gains all of that energy's properties.

And if you are talking about Agatha Harkness, she’s a witch that’s been around for centuries. I had to look her up lol. She has a big storyline being the babysitter to Franklin Richard.

Rise

You are The Scarlet Witch!

blue/White vision vs magic vision. Finale is going to be lit. It better be long! Plus isn’t dr. Strange supposed to be in it?
He's listed as having an extended Cameo role... I'd expect he's on the show briefly to tie into the movie but doesn;t play a major role

nbm02ss

It's interesting that we're getting comic book power levels in the MCU now, instead of the neutered versions. Wanda might be the most powerful, but I would like to see where the other chars end up. Could see some crazy shit from Dr. Strange, Odinforce Thor, etc. going forward. Not to mention what they could do with a proper depiction of a magic using/scientific genius level Dr. Doom.

I think the best part for me is that, finally, magic is magic; not another form of science, or whatever fucking thing they were trying to go for.

Tapout

Bringing Sexy Back
Site Donor
It's interesting that we're getting comic book power levels in the MCU now, instead of the neutered versions. Wanda might be the most powerful, but I would like to see where the other chars end up. Could see some crazy shit from Dr. Strange, Odinforce Thor, etc. going forward. Not to mention what they could do with a proper depiction of a magic using/scientific genius level Dr. Doom.

I think the best part for me is that, finally, magic is magic; not another form of science, or whatever fucking thing they were trying to go for.
Dr. Strange 2 with Wanda & Strange is going to be some epic magic.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Fuck off @Bran . If they didn’t have words, a vision, or a Scarlett witch you wouldn’t even like this show.

Finale is going to be awesome.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Wanda is my favorite character from the MCU with Stark dead, probably because Elizabeth Olsen plays her. I know Wandavision is setting something up, I don’t know what, and I don’t know where they’re going but I’m on episode 3 and I hate the sitcom format. I know it gets better so no worries.

Tapout

Bringing Sexy Back
Site Donor
Thoughts on Finale

-In a way it was anticlimactic, but leaves you craving more
-white vision is probably looking for something
-Agnes will be a big part of dr. Strange I believe
-where was dr. Strange
-Wanda looks awesome in her scarlet witch costume
-Secret Invasion series should be lit with Nick Fury & Monica
-Wanda doing the dr. Strange thing with learning the book...I’m surprised we didn’t get a visit of her to the Sanctum
-Mephisto!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom