Voting

Did you vote today?

• Total voters

Cruz

I'm The Juggernaut Bitch!
Well not yet but as soon as i get home from work in an hour i will. My job is being threatened to be privatized so i have to get the people in against it.

Surfrock66

The Tirade Masta
I didn't; as I just moved, I don't feel like I know enough about Virginia, the candidates, or the issues, and I'd just have been voting on party lines. I hate voting when I don't know what I'm voting for.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Medical Marijuana is on the ballot in Missouri. Hope it passes.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
I've tried to find him, DM'd/emailed him a few times, etc. Have no idea. I know he was about to receive his medical degree, but I don't think that would make him disappear entirely (from here).
He was one of the best posters we had. I hope that he is just too busy counting his gold and hanging out with Karo.

MBC

Anybody know what happened to this guy?
He said he was sick of the arrogance of some of the members here. He was not pleased with the belittling of others by members who have the idea they are far smarter than everyone else they interact with. He never said he was not coming back but appears it got to that point.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
He said he was sick of the arrogance of some of the members here. He was not pleased with the belittling of others by members who have the idea they are far smarter than everyone else they interact with. He never said he was not coming back but appears it got to that point.
That's a very empathetic and conscientious position. Good for him.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I understand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom