Vent and Post Your Random Rant Here

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
We don’t have IKEA. It’s a furniture store? I hate picking out shit like that but we need a newer couch. We eat in the living room, don’t judge, me and my kids have TV trays in front of the couch. Couch is straight up a mess.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Ikea, isn't their stuff tipping over on kids and hurting or killing them?
Post automatically merged:

Almost all my furniture was bought used or at low cost outlet stores.
Post automatically merged:

Ikea's $46 Million Settlement in Furniture Tip-Over Death Sends Message to

Last edited:

Problematique

Wiedźmin.
I have never been to an Ikea. There's a couple near me, but when I've browsed their stock online, what they have isn't quite what I'm looking for.

Miz

Got stung by yellow jackets trying to help my ex with her yard. Now my ankle is swollen. Stupid fucking world.
I usually get stung once a year when I’m working outside. Hasn’t happened yet. I run the full gambit of emotions. Usually in about five seconds. Fear, to shock, to anger.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
When I lived on Long Island I had a nest in my closet. Before work one day those fuckers broke out and gang-stung my leg. My shit was swollen for like 72 hours. I hate those fucking things.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Went OTB on my mountain bike.

View attachment 5004View attachment 5005
I don't if you can see the purple very well in the picture. I thought by this age I would be done having accidents on my bicycle.
When I was a young teenager, I ran over a snake on my bike and he got tangled in the spokes. I’ve never fallen off a bike faster in my life as when I damn near did a back flip off of it and kicked the whole bike away from me.

Miz

Cutting those trees up that fell during the storm last week. Getting to old for this sort of action. If you’ve never been to Missouri it’s hot as fuck in August.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Cutting those trees up that fell during the storm last week. Getting to old for this sort of action. If you’ve never been to Missouri it’s hot as fuck in August.
That stuff gets harder and harder to do as you age.

Had to do a pre physical questionnaire for a work physical.
One of the questions was "have you ever had a sore back?"

LOL what a joke if your on your 50's and never had a sore back you've missed out on a lot of fun and I pity you.

Anyways I answered no.

Miz

I’m finding out my kids are pussies while we are cleaning this shit up. They’ll have a hard time when the war begins.
I love cutting wood. It’s such fun exercise and you feel really accomplished when you are done. Just not in summer. Wood needs to be cut in February.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?
4-5 Playoff games a day <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom