Vent and Post Your Random Rant Here (1 Viewer)

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Terrible news, here in the Northern Hemisphere the days have already started getting shorter. Seems like summer just started.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I love when days get shorter. I get depressed by January every fucking year. I hate going into Spring.

Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate.

Bring on the dark, cold, grey.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up. It will work out soon.
I'm going back to school this semester and getting my ccna and some other certifications, so I just need something to help pay the bills in the meantime.

And this bitch verbally agreed to our offer, than before signing actual paperwork, she decides she doesn't wanna sell the house anymore.

Fucking twat.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I'm going back to school this semester and getting my ccna and some other certifications, so I just need something to help pay the bills in the meantime.

And this bitch verbally agreed to our offer, than before signing actual paperwork, she decides she doesn't wanna sell the house anymore.

Fucking twat.
It is awesome that you are going back to school. What are you hoping to do with the certs?

Maaaan fuck that bitch. You'll find a better house and the next ho gonna sell.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
It is awesome that you are going back to school. What are you hoping to do with the certs?

Maaaan fuck that bitch. You'll find a better house and the next ho gonna sell.
I think work zoom meetings and virtual doctors appointments and other telecommunication platforms are going to be the way to go even after this covid stuff is done. So I'd like to move into that sector.

Noise

Ruido
I think work zoom meetings and virtual doctors appointments and other telecommunication platforms are going to be the way to go even after this covid stuff is done. So I'd like to move into that sector.
Telehealth, solid move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks