Vent and Post Your Random Rant Here (1 Viewer)

thumper

Picogrammar
Staff member
I got a new job since losing my last one in August. A month after I joined, my boss and the only person who wanted this role to exist, was fired. Since then, another 10+ people, including all the heads of technology are gone. And my new boss, the COO, doesn't know anything about analytics and doesn't want me doing data science. So, best case scenario, I figure out how to do IT shit and keep a job for a while that way. Most likely though, they'll ax me before the end of the year.

So I'm just trying to cope and not get too fucked up with the idea that I could be out of a job AGAIN and what that means for my prospects as I worry it could be hard to find a new job after two in three years. Fuck data science.
i didn't read past this post, but wanted to let you know something.

I've hired a plethora of people over the years. gaps are bad. artifiially stretch one to meet the other, and in cases of really short employment, keep it off the resume altogether. even if it was a great job

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Thanks guys. I'm going to take a week or 2, relax and get some shit done around the house, and then send out some applications.
The last job I applied for I listed as my qualification, a fully functioning brain, it was a slight exaggeration. They loved it and offered me the job.

I turned it down. I was feeling some frustration with my current job and I applied as a stress reliever.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
The last job I applied for I listed as my qualification, a fully functioning brain, it was a slight exaggeration. They loved it and offered me the job.

I turned it down. I was feeling some frustration with my current job and I applied as a stress reliever.
Your stress reliever is applying for jobs? That’s like running 100 miles. The Morisette would call it ironic.

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
OMG FUCK!

My mouse traps were liked clean again,

and I had a glue trap in front of them.

Someone's fucking with me, I'm looking for cameras.

I give up on the snap traps, just put a big blob of peanut butter in the middle of the "pre baited" glue trap.

Last edited:

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
OMG FUCK!

My mouse traps were liked clean again,

and I had a glue trap in front of them.

Someone's fucking with me, I'm looking for cameras.

I gave up on the snap traps, just put a big blob of peanut butter in the middle of the "pre baited" glue trap.
If the middle of my glue trap is licked clean I'm moving o.0

Reactions: Miz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel