UFC on ESPN 6: Weidman vs Reyes [Post Fight] Discussion *Spoilers* (1 Viewer)

Noise

Ruido
DC coaching Chris right from the fucking booth, smh lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571456860,1571456805][/DOUBLEPOST]WELCOME TO THE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION, CHRIS.

Noise

Ruido
5-1 over his last 6 - Bellaforce's NEW middleweight world champion.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571456955,1571456898][/DOUBLEPOST]Job well done by Reyes. Couldn't have been a cleaner showing. Juice Jones** is next, me thinks.

kc56

That shot that dropped Weidman sort of reminded me of the shot Anderson dropped Forrest with.

yeah, the Chris should probably hang em up.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
I missed the whole damn card. Fuck me.

I saw a little clip of Weidman getting hammerfisted on the ground and that’s it. That must feel real bad for Weidman to get destroyed like that. So much for all that Jon Jones talk. First Luke, then Chris.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
That Rockhold beating took so many years off Weidman’s career. It’s wild how shot he is for someone with fewer than 20 professional fights.

It’s not like he fought war after war before facing Luke either. He basically breezed through his career up to that point and then it all went straight down hill.

Noise

Ruido
That Rockhold beating took so many years off Weidman’s career. It’s wild how shot he is for someone with fewer than 20 professional fights.

It’s not like he fought war after war before facing Luke either. He basically breezed through his career up to that point and then it all went straight down hill.
Definitely ruined that boy.

Monsterman

uncircumcised member
The Pirate Bay was down again so this is the second straight event where I just checked the results and the highlights. Going to watch some of the fights later but this is probably what I´m going to do for now on unless there is something that I´m really exited about. Was hoping for a Stephens KO but now that it didn´t happen I founf out I don´t really care either way. Really Happy for Creepy Joe though.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Hardy's win got overturned to a no contest:

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Had him in my picks but not mad...dude has fucking rocks in his head. “I’m just gonna take a couple of drags on this here inhaler that contains low levels of steroids that clear my airways thus enhancing my performance, I mean...what could possibly go wrong”?
What a fuckin dumb cunt!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks