UFC on ESPN 6: Weidman vs Reyes [Post Fight] Discussion *Spoilers* (1 Viewer)

Noise

Ruido
We're live, niggas.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571447472,1571446361][/DOUBLEPOST]Seriously hoping Derron gets beat here; really like the guy, part of me is rooting for him, but the sooner he realizes middleweight is NOT his division, the better.

thumper

Staff member
We're live, niggas.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571447472,1571446361][/DOUBLEPOST]Seriously hoping Derron gets beat here; really like the guy, part of me is rooting for him, but the sooner he realizes middleweight is NOT his division, the better.
'which' part of you is rooting for him though? it could be errotic

Noise

Ruido
Only slight changes, but Noise's main card order would have looked like:

Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens
Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman
Joe Lauzon vs. Jonathan Pearce
Sean Brady vs. Court McGee
Maycee Barber vs. Gillian Robertson
Deron Winn vs. Darren Stewart

[DOUBLEPOST=1571448163,1571448076][/DOUBLEPOST]
'which' part of you is rooting for him though? it could be errotic
lol, the part of me that thinks the current weigh-in system's fine.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571448476][/DOUBLEPOST]Trevor Wittman, the most useless side-bar graphic in MMA, ladies and gentlemen.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571448608][/DOUBLEPOST]All Stewart has to do is let his hands go in the third and he can finish this. Derron's too tough for his own good, but this is a lesson he needs to learn – belongs at lightweight, imo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571448673][/DOUBLEPOST]Jesus Christ, how the fuck did Winn miss weight? Had not heard about that. God damn.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571448806][/DOUBLEPOST]Stewart was a former 205-lbs.? lol, Christ. We're seeing what should be a 155-lbs. fighter (who missed weight at middleweight) versus a former light heavyweight, smh.

Noise

Ruido
3-2, Winn? Closer third than those takedowns suggest, but can't be mad at whatever the scorecards come back with. Would really like to see a draw here.

Noise

Ruido
Good. Even if I disagree with the decision, hope Derron takes this with him to lightweight or welterweight at least.

Noise

Ruido
Anik is sucha putz, smh.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571449301,1571449188][/DOUBLEPOST]Macey "Perma-Side Bitch" Barber comin' up, :popcorn:.

Noise

Ruido
Weak stoppage but whatever.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571450336,1571450103][/DOUBLEPOST]Side bitch gonna side bitch; admitted she liked the drama smh, lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571450374][/DOUBLEPOST]Keying your car should be a move in Macey's attack set on the next UFC game, smh.

Noise

Ruido
USUALLY ROOT AGAINST THE HOMETOWN KID BUT JODA BEEN GIVING US MEMORIES SINCE STARCHING LIL EVIL WAY BACK WHENS - FUCKING WAR!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks