UFC on ESPN+ 16: Cerrone vs Gaethje - Results & Discussion (Media day, Weigh ins, Fight night) (1 Viewer)

Noise

Ruido
When is Tony vs Khabib going to happen?

Does JG want to wait that long?

Poirier isnt worth the risk.
For a title? And PPV points? Worth the wait, absolutely.

The real problem is that ain't shit guarantee, lol. So, rankings wise – yea, Poirier or Conor. Justin ain't shy about risks. And the options aren't there for anything else worthwhile. Shit, hypothetically, it'd be awesome if he took a fight against Gregor Pinnoccio Guiseppi or whatever the fuck.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
For a title? And PPV points? Worth the wait, absolutely.

The real problem is that ain't shit guarantee, lol. So, rankings wise – yea, Poirier or Conor. Justin ain't shy about risks. And the options aren't there for anything else worthwhile. Shit, hypothetically, it'd be awesome if he took a fight against Gregor Pinnoccio Guiseppi or whatever the fuck.
Lol the fuck who

Conor/JG for the winner of Tony/Khabib. Do it on back to back fight cards

Palma

I am chaos
YfjslkfjslkfsjfslYESS!!!!!!! THAT'S FOR MY WHITE BOY NIGGA ERIC THAT GREW UP WITH US IN THE FUCKING HOOD LIKE A FUCKING G, NO FUCKS TO FUCKING GIVE IDGAF WE PARTYIN. FUCKED THAT CLOWN UP!!!! HYPPPPEEEEE!!!!DDDDDDD

1inthechamber

Gaethje looked like an absolute fucking beast yesterday. He was as sharp as ever and best Cerrone to the punch every time.

The Gaethje of last night beats Pourier in a rematch. If his defensive wrestling is as good as we expect cuz of his credentials, he could be a nightmare for Khabib.

Sucks to see Cerrone lose tho but he'll be back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties