"UFC on ABC: Holloway vs. Kattar" Live Discussion *Spoilers* EARLY START 12:00 p.m. ET

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Li is not an easy layoff fight to take
Post automatically merged:

And Boom -_-, sucks for Ponz.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
How desperate are the production team for these next two fights to go the distance, could be the shortest main card ever
Who do you see winning quickly in Chandler/Hooker? I'm not sure how to call that one. I think Hooker is by far the better striker, but I can't remember his TDD.

Afro

Who do you see winning quickly in Chandler/Hooker? I'm not sure how to call that one. I think Hooker is by far the better striker, but I can't remember his TDD.
His TDD and grappling in general looked pretty good vs DP, if Chandler strikes with Hooker though then I think Chandler goes to sleep. Hooker's boxing is fucking unreal, in the DP fight he throws this sick combo where he goes two uppercuts to the body then comes back up to the head with two hooks, who fucking does that in MMA? Only Hooker.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
I think Matt Brown has a little more left in the tank than NBK. I'm picking Brown to win.
I agree, Matt Brown is the quintessential toughest guy at the pub. I think it’ll get tough & Condit just won’t be able to hang

I’m biased because Dan is a local lad but I see him being too good at too many things for Chandler, I think you best Hooker by being a better striker, I think you grind him down by touching him up more than he does to you. I don’t recall seeing him against as good a wrestler as Chandler but I don’t think stud wrestling is going to be enough, Dan fights well with his back to the fence, gets nasty pointy elbows in etc...Dan could be just too long for him

Afro

Chandler does seem to have a pretty damn impressive wrestling pedigree, but hardly uses it, and he's Josh Koscheck in the striking depo, all power, bad technique.

War Condit!

Afro

Matt Brown cranking out a 12 year UFC career without ever learning how to actually fight is pretty impressive

Afro

Matt Brown mad because he didn't get the one round he MIGHT have won, forever a doofus that guy.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Condit looked pretty slick, in comparison to Brown. Carlos does still do a lot of things right

McGregor vs Gaethje is the fight I want to see this year

Afro

Kattar trained with the right people for a Max fight, dude can bump, still think Max takes this though.

Shit, Kattar looks game. This is gonna be gooooood.

Still no head movement from Max

Last edited:

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Max has a big cyst looking lump on his left shoulder blade, I always immediately think staph when I see that shit

Max looking pretty sharp to start with, always a good starter though

Afro

Oh shit, Max actually moved his head

Kattar might be in trouble if he can't find a counter, Max is on one tonight

Max looks fucking next level right now, I don't think anyone is beating this version of him.

Last edited:

Afro

Yo respect to Kattar's cut man, cleaned up that crimson mask nicely. Max about to bring it back though.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Oh shit, Max actually moved his head
Ha! I noticed that slip after your previous post about his lack of head movement, he made it look easy when he slipped it too, why hasn’t he done that more often? He might live longer if he had done more of that

Kattars a double hard bastard, this has the potential to be a life changing beating

Afro

Crazy thing is, Kattar could still catch somethin'

It's like Max has to get hit to remember to move his head lol but shit, at least he is moving it A LOT better now.

The irony of Kattar going out to train with the Diaz Bros just to take a Diaz Bro beatdown from Max Holloway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom