UFC Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov *Spoilers*

VimyRidge

Jones the GOAT then fedor,GSP and Mighty Mouse. Khabib creeping into the conversation
The roided asterisk?
I like the list above. But might put Cormier and Dominick Cruz up there as well.

If Jones is "asterisked", then Cormier is number 1. And losing to Stipe when you are in your 40s should not be taken as a black mark on your record. Even without Jones asterisked, I might have Cormier 1 or 2, lets see how Khabib does when he is 38 fighting the young lions.

Cruz was so dominant until the injuries.

1inthechamber

Tony's in trouble because he decided to swim in a freezing river? Ok lol.

Really sucks he wants to wait till March for the fight. This fight needs to like 4 years ago. If Tony cant stop him I don't see him losing to anyone else in the top 5.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Oh Sniggles, you silly boob
I miss my autocorrect changing sniggles to snuggles. And I miss him to. Hope he’s living his best life. Maybe as a bisexual hipster taking peyote with a monocle and knock off rolex on.

thumper

Staff member
Conor with the bitch faux tap, didn't work, sonny.
man oh man that was interesting.

His dad did a really good job of keeping those other boys in check. That's going to be a huge loss in his corner. Shit in his entire fight life it's going to change.

I think though, at this point, Khabib knows what to do, he just needs someone else close to him to keep him focused and grounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom