UFC Hall of Famer B.J. Penn hospitalized after flipping car, investigated for possible DUI

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Former UFC champ BJ Penn arrested on suspicion of DUI

UFC Hall of Famer BJ Penn has been arrested again in Hawaii.

Penn, 42, was arrested on Jan. 23 under suspicion of Driving Under the Influence. Police were alerted to Penn by a reckless driver complaint, according to Hawaii County Police spokesperson Denise Laitinen.

Laitinen said he was released pending an investigation and provided no further details of the incident.

News of Penn's latest run-in with the law surfaced via a video posted to Reddit. The video shows Penn in restraints being loaded into a police vehicle, all the while shouting and cursing.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Dang, I miss all the gossip. Did something happen?
Nothing happened. I had been her for years and felt it was time to move on from posting.

He took his ball and went home. I wish he’d come back.
I'm here lurking sometimes.its sporadic. Usually if something big is going on I'll pop in and see what people are saying. But I won't be returning to post. I just had some notifications when I logged in, surprised people were mentioning me and thought I would reply.

Nebraska kept using him for a heavy bag.

It was fun.
Nebraska is a great poster. And discussing MMA with him definitely kept people here entertained so I'm glad I could be a part of that.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Nothing happened. I had been her for years and felt it was time to move on from posting.

I'm here lurking sometimes.its sporadic. Usually if something big is going on I'll pop in and see what people are saying. But I won't be returning to post. I just had some notifications when I logged in, surprised people were mentioning me and thought I would reply.

Nebraska is a great poster. And discussing MMA with him definitely kept people here entertained so I'm glad I could be a part of that.
Best of luck, sir!

Reactions: S=E

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor

You're a classy broad

Reactions: S=E

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Zero empathy for the garbage type of person that chooses to drink and drive. I'm disgusted.

He should have stayed home and smoked crack within the confines of his own property like a respectable human being.
In BJ's defense.. It's Hawaii and he was drinking out of a pineapple.

Noise

Ruido
:rofl:

I swear, if you get fucking hit by a train in this day and age – in the middle of nowhere – you're a fucking cartoon character. Period, no discussion. You are straight out of a fucking Wile E. Coyote short.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
You’d think that locals would be smarter than driving drunk. Like 8 cast members of Lost got DUIs in Hawaii. Seems like something they keep an eye on over there
Nah, that was just Matthew Fox using 7 different aliases.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Paulo and Nikki. Just the best characters.
Nikki and Paulo weren't listed here, so I may have been conflating, but Rodriguez, Watros and DDK all got DUI's and killed off shortly after. Eko was just a moving violation and driving without a license.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Eko also wanted mo' money.
I've been pretty disappointed with his choices since Lost. I kinda had him pegged as another Idris Elba, but he's mostly done shitty, limiting roles. Elba hasn't exactly picked nothing but bangers, but his status is a lot higher than Eko.

Anyway, don't drive in Hawaii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom