UFC finally books Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier trilogy for August 15 [updated] (1 Viewer)

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
DC will grind this out, lots of clinch work & pressing into the cage & looking for TD’s in the last 2 minutes of each round, he claims a trilogy over the current greatest HW champ in the history of the promotion & drops the belt for a comfy chair at cageside...it’ll be a dull UD fizzer of an ending to the feud

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I don’t think I’ve seen DC, or Stipe, in a dull fight. Two of the best ever to do this.
Post automatically merged:

Modelo, or whatever beer does the UFC, needs a commercial with DC and Stipe when this is all done.
Hard not to like Stipe. Seems like a good dude. Firefighter and all.

Last edited:

Noise

Ruido
An Oak Grove Technologies Cormier-Miocic collab would have been fucking epic.

To this day, I have no fucking clue what that sponsor does nor do I care to Google it, lol. Oak Grove Technologies or die, PERIOD't.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
An Oak Grove Technologies Cormier-Miocic collab would have been fucking epic.

To this day, I have no fucking clue what that sponsor does nor do I care to Google it, lol. Oak Grove Technologies or die, PERIOD't.
I think they have something to do with Oaks and or Groves and the technologies contained therein...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks