"UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Gane" Live Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

ILJO

Site Donor
If we are lucky.
I don't know how I feel about that. Feels kinda like a cheat code right now.

How are you meant to defend it? You can’t really check it can you, is it a pure Muay Thai technique? you don’t really see Thai Boxers going after each other’s calf like that, I guess they hold their lead legs up most of the time to check the the thigh kicks
Yeah I think in Muay Thai since the stance is generally more upright they often just lift their lead leg straight up preventively, as you mentioned, so that planted lead calf is not so much of a target like with wider MMA stances.

But yeah I don't know the answer of how to defend (according to Bisping and Felder there is none). That's why I said is it just going to become a contest of who can land them first?...

Last edited:

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Is it strange that Anderson Nunes both turn me on?
Post automatically merged:

This should be a good one.

ILJO

Site Donor
I like how Ankalaev was countering the kicks. Making him pay each time, but getting a bit predictable with it

ILJO

Site Donor
OMG! No Waaaaaayyyyyy!?!
Forealz bro. They just put out some kind of farewell video very recently. Haven't watched it yet but seen some articles written about it.

Is it just me or do they not need a screaming announcer in a completely empty room.

No offense Buff

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Forealz bro. They just put out some kind of farewell video very recently. Haven't watched it yet but seen some articles written about it.
Yeah, I know, some cunt mentioned it on the radio last week.
All jokes aside, they were together for 28 years or some shit, that’s a long time, (amazing that form of dance music has been around that long). End of the day, you must get sick of sitting in the same room making squeaky beep noises with the same person for 28 years....

Last edited:

Noise

Ruido
These guys are fucking juggernauts, goddamn.

Lord, bless us with a late stoppage in this one. I want definitive and heavy violence.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
So does Gane walk around like that, pretty much how he looks now? I can’t make out what Bisping is trying to say, he’s a little less coherent than usual tonight (I like him but he’s been a bit hard to follow today, babbling a bit)

These guys are fucking juggernauts, goddamn.

Lord, bless us with a late stoppage in this one. I want definitive and heavy violence.
Yeah, hanging for a naughty KO.
Just the one on the whole card so far & that was near the end of the third round on the undercard

Noise

Ruido
lol, you know motherfuckers are big when people in the crowd are ducking from punches in the cage.

LAUNCH THOSE FUCKING MISSILES, GENTS. DON'T TURN THIS SHIT INTO ANOTHER BORING ASS TOOL ALBUM.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Both look a bit gunshy tbh, Gane doing enough but could do more.
We know Jairzinho will happily wait until the last opportunity, not sure Gane is going to give him one though, seems quite calculated in regards to damage control

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom