"UFC Fight Night 181: Hall vs. Silva" [POST FIGHT] Discussion *Spoilers*

Noise

Ruido
lol, if Hernandez gets beat by a guy who trained out of a fucking garage for this – :rip:, would love to see it.
Post automatically merged:

That was seriously fucking pathetic. There is zero to be proud of in beating that guy. What a criminal fucking mismatch, god damn.

Noise

Ruido
Better wake the fuck up, Bobby.

Moises should not get away from kicking, Bobby's wide open for those, legs and body.

This is what you get when you have two guys with no knockout power.

I think those significant strike stats are insanely off, but whatever. Ugly fight.

Cuzzin Kevin back on deck.

Cuzzin Kevin talking RECKLESS to Izzy in that post-fight whatever.

Last edited:

Noise

Ruido
Labored breathing of the night.

lol, every Hardy fight turns into garbage alley. They better cash in on this fucking guy and let someone beat his ass already. Stock keeps going down.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
I’m laid up in the ER right now. Missing the fight. Had some really severe abdominal pain. Not sure what’s wrong with me yet. Just got some morphine.

I cancelled my health insurance last week to shop for something different. Just my luck. Was already having a really bad day today before this.

Noise

Ruido
I’m laid up in the ER right now. Missing the fight. Had some really severe abdominal pain. Not sure what’s wrong with me yet. Just got some morphine.

I cancelled my health insurance last week to shop for something different. Just my luck. Was already having a really bad day today before this.
Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you get better soon and it works out.

Noise

Ruido
This nigga's name is "Jebediah" and you know exactly who the fuck I'm talm 'bout, :popcorn:.

Noise

Ruido
SPRAWL, MOTHERFUCKER – SPRAWL!!!!!!

I just noticed Andre Fili isn't even ranked, :rofl:. What in publicity stunt bullshit is this.

Last edited:

ILJO

Site Donor
Good fight. More impressed with Fili, skill-wise, but Mitchell obviously took the first and third with takedowns/control.

Noise

Ruido
Crack open your Mountain Dews. Zero movement in the 20-15 rankings of the UFC's featherweight division.

Volkan can sleep easy tonight.

Noise

Ruido
Not a fan of the corny country boy manufactured hype.
That's because you've never stolen an XBOX with your second cousin onna' cool, brisk, meth-fueled Sunday mornin' :popcorn:.

Doubt Uriah can do it, but god would I love to see this impotent roided out fraud get wrecked.

Even if Andy was on the up-and-up, there's always something great about seeing a once-revered fighter get put the fuck down for good in front of the entire world. Fuck nostalgia.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom