"UFC Fight Night 181: Hall vs. Silva" [POST FIGHT] Discussion *Spoilers*

Splog

Gold Member

MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
  • Uriah Hall (186) vs. Anderson Silva (184)
  • Andre Fili (146) vs. Bryce Mitchell (146)
  • Kevin Holland (185.5) vs. Charlie Ontiveros (182.5)
  • Maurice Greene (250) vs. Greg Hardy (266.5)*
  • Bobby Green (155) vs. Thiago Moises (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
  • Chris Gruetzemacher (155.5) vs. Alexander Hernandez (155.5)
  • Victor Rodriquez (133) vs. Adrian Yanez (135.5)
  • Jack Marshman (187.5)** vs. Sean Strickland (185.5)
  • Cole Williams (175.5)*** vs. Jason Witt (170.5)
  • Dustin Jacoby (204) vs. Justin Ledet (205.5)
  • Miles Johns (135) vs. Kevin Natividad (134.5)
*Hardy missed the heavyweight limit by 0.5 pounds. He was given one hour to cut to the heavyweight limit of 266.
**Marshman missed the middleweight limit by 1.5 pounds. He will be fined 20 percent of his purse.
***Williams missed the welterweight limit by 4.5 pounds. He will be fined 40 percent of his purse.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Cachoeira was reported to have arrived in Las Vegas more than 30 pounds above the flyweight limit and was removed from the lineup

There must be a great story here.

Noise

Ruido
The real controversy is these commissions still using a fucking chisel and axe method to weigh fighters.
Post automatically merged:

Cachoeira was reported to have arrived in Las Vegas more than 30 pounds above the flyweight limit and was removed from the lineup

There must be a great story here.
Source?

"Cachoeira’s manager told MMA Fighting that they had initially agreed to move the fight to 135 pounds, but Cachoeira hit the back of her head on a bathtub after slipping and falling while cutting weight. She is fine, but still under observation at a local hospital in Las Vegas."

Per: The biggest 16-year-old shills of MMA but still.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Just for you I will go back and look
I did copy and paste thst from an mma article.

UFC on ESPN+ 39 weigh-in results: Silva, Hall official, but two are heavy and one fight scrapped

A women’s flyweight fight between Cortney Casey (9-8 MMA, 5-7 UFC) and Priscila Cachoeira (9-3 MMA, 1-3 UFC) was scrapped from the prelims. Cachoeira was reported to have arrived in Las Vegas more than 30 pounds above the flyweight limit and was removed from the lineup after reported struggles with her weight cut. Casey did not step on the scale.

Still trying to figure out how to share the link on my phone. It's an article at mma junkie

Ok @Noise you know I luv ya but I'm giving up on trying to figure out how to copy a link on my phone. I'm not modernized or tech savvy or even very smart for that matter.

Last edited:

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I like Hall. Hope he wins. Made people mad when he finished Moose, almost killed a man on tuf, and hopefully sends Anderson to retirement. Anderson, steroids or no, is a legend. Been fighting forever. Took DC on with like a days notice. Legit bad ass.

Noise

Ruido
I can't see any of the posts you've put up, @Poindexter – Are they from tumbler or something? They just show up as big blank spaces, or black boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom