"UFC Fight Night 178: Covington vs. Woodley" Live Discussion *Spoilers*

Noise

Ruido
So that wolf guy is legit, eh?
A spectacle with some fun wins who needs to up the competition. Talented for sure, but time will tell how far his legitimacy goes. 2021 will tell us a lot, I think.

Wish he was fighting someone under the age of 42 for his next fight, but whatever.

NotSoDarkAngel

I’d look like such a puss with a mustacioless beard. He rocks it though.
Personally, I’ve always wanted to rock some bushy ass mutton chops, but I’m not able to because of work.
The day I retire.... oh baby hahaha

Reactions: Miz

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
A spectacle with some fun wins who needs to up the competition. Talented for sure, but time will tell how far his legitimacy goes. 2021 will tell us a lot, I think.

Wish he was fighting someone under the age of 42 for his next fight, but whatever.
Agree. But he definitely deserves a top 15 fighter now. Seeing him versus a vet like Pettis would tell me more than fighting Maia, particularly given the stylistic matchup.

Noise

Ruido
Agree. But he definitely deserves a top 15 fighter now. Seeing him versus a vet like Pettis would tell me more than fighting Maia, particularly given the stylistic matchup.
That would be a fun fight. A bit more of a size disparity than I would like, but yea. Magny too. Maybe Chiesa. Or Shabazian, Tavarez, Vetorri at middleweight. Opponents like that.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
That would be a fun fight. A bit more of a size disparity than I would like, but yea. Magny too. Maybe Chiesa. Or Shabazian, Tavarez, Vetorri at middleweight. Opponents like that.
I LOVE the Magny fight. Gives Magny a chance at some stardom and Wolfy a chance to prove his salt.

Noise

Ruido
lol, I fucking love the fans not being in attendance. The audio picking up shots, and fighter's in-fight commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101

Coming up

Top Bottom