"UFC Fight Night 178: Covington vs. Woodley" Live Discussion *Spoilers*

Clark Kent

That would be a fun fight. A bit more of a size disparity than I would like, but yea. Magny too. Maybe Chiesa. Or Shabazian, Tavarez, Vetorri at middleweight. Opponents like that.
fuck it give him Romero
Post automatically merged:

I LOVE the Magny fight. Gives Magny a chance at some stardom and Wolfy a chance to prove his salt.
ufc won’t do that. Magny can make the best look off and has a tendency to win fights ufc doesnt want him too.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
I've never had one, knock on wood, but I hear that rib injuries are a special kind of "suck". Like, how do you even treat that shit?

Colby's stamina and output are pretty remarkable.

I wonder if his last few fight's success (aside from Usman) were because he actually is that good, or his opponents were on a severe downswing of their careers...or a combination of the two.

Palma

I am chaos
I've never had one, knock on wood, but I hear that rib injuries are a special kind of "suck". Like, how do you even treat that shit?

I wonder if his last few fight's success (aside from Usman) were because he actually is that good, or his opponents were on a severe downswing of their careers...or a combination of the two.
I've had 3 rib injuries. There isn't much to do, it heals itself. It heals faster with alternating hot and cold, to help draw circulation to that area. I think with severe breaks they have to set it

Virtualpurple

Go Team Venture!
I've had 3 rib injuries. There isn't much to do, it heals itself. It heals faster with alternating hot and cold, to help draw circulation to that area. I think with severe breaks they have to set it
With most rib injuries all you can do is sit and wait for them to heal up, and be uncomfortable. Not too many rib injuries require surgical intervention, but they definitely do happen.

I think in the 90s they really figured out that wrapping the ribs offers no benefit. Probably a lot of people went through that uncomfortable process for nothing and it probably raised pneumonia rates.

Most people jump into applying heat to the area too quick. Wait for a minimum 48 hours you Yo-yo’s, 72 hours is even better.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless

I’ve had several playing football (soccer), some prick that I was competing in the air with to head the ball came down on me with his elbow in my ribs Randy Savage style after we became entangled while we were in the air, I thought I was going to die, it hurt that much, thought I had punctured something.
I play against dirty cunts.
It took about a month before I could breath deeply, couldn’t take a shit for about 3 days afterward because of the pain, coughing or sneezing was agony, ain’t shit you can do about it, fucking awful....

Qball1974

MAGA
Site Donor
GSP could come back right now and beat these guys and he's fought 1x in the last like 7 years lol.

Woodley has lost 14 straight rounds and would have been 15 had his rib not busted. He reminded me of when he was the king of decisions only now he has bad offensive output. 14 straight rounds lost is insane.
He's going for GSPs record but in reverse using the world famous Kalib Starnes strategy.

:rofl:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom