"UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns" [Post Fight] Discussion *Spoilers*

Palma

I am chaos
"That dude" did not break him. He broke himself.
Post automatically merged:

No I think I might be dying so I decided to stop.
You sound like a fat guy on the couch. “I wouldn’t tap. I’d just punch him in the head.”

why say dumb shit? Lol

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Submitting a world class grappler is impressive. He survived early adversity and broke him. Was a fun fight.

ILJO

Site Donor
You sound like a fat guy on the couch. “I wouldn’t tap. I’d just punch him in the head.”

why say dumb shit? Lol
He gassed after being on top and failing to finish.

That is not what I call somebody breaking him. He's a ball of muscle with no gas tank. He just had nothing left to give.

GingerPowerBottom

why say dumb shit? Lol
My favorite ever was a guy I was with at Hooters said he would have held on and not tapped when Anderson had Hendo in that RNC with like 30 seconds left. Now I grapple and offered to let him see if he could hold on if I had him in a rnc. It’s funny watching fights with guys like that.

Palma

I am chaos
He gassed after being on top and failing to finish.

He's a ball of muscle with no gas tank. That is not what I call somebody breaking him. He just had nothing left to give.
He kept moving, kept going for the takedown, took the back again. Hernandez did a good job defensively and picked him apart like we knew he would.

ILJO

Site Donor
He kept moving, kept going for the takedown, took the back again. Hernandez did a good job defensively and picked him apart like we knew he would.
Props to your boy for riding out the storm. A lot of people would have gotten finished there.

GingerPowerBottom

Remember when Ben Askren thought he could be a UFC fighter? Damn, we saw a broken man that bad.

What organization is he fighting in now?
I’m over the Ben in the UFC. Ben’s doing fine. One of the greatest college wrestlers ever. I think he’s going to get big money to fight that Paul guy.

I was just kidding with Iljo when I said kiss ass. I assume he knew that but I could be wrong.

Did anyone get the Fiona comment. (Edit it was lame and I was trying to hard.)

One follow up. I don’t know if Ben ever really got broken, or we (me)just found out he’s really not that great at mma.
in before Noise says “who.” Where you at @Noise ? Hope you’re well.

Last edited:

ILJO

Site Donor
Good scrap

This guy is a fucking maniac. What is he talking about?

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
This guy is a fucking maniac. What is he talking about?
He instantly reminded me of Tom Cullen in The Stand, M-O-O-N spells Cuban Missile Crisis
75280EB1-1FCE-4C68-85D2-D2AE89F62CDB.jpeg

DC going with the “long jab, short jab” call again, obviously doesn’t believe in that fraudulent “double jab” bullshit!

Last edited:

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
This song is a banger. Its one of two songs by Dylan when I dont listen to and wish somebody else was singing it.

Last edited:

ILJO

Site Donor
Like a rolling stone
What about that one from the Big Lebowski? That's a good one. The Man in Me, I believe.

I get what you're saying though. There's a handful of 'em though, at least, where his voice actually works well with the song.

No touch!

Usman on his way to getting ktfo? Although he does seem to be getting more comfortable and Burns' explosiveness is waning a bit.

Last edited:

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
The ear is now the temple, according to Rogan. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom