• Dustin/dec

• Conor/sub

• Dustin/sub

• Draw

• Conor/stoppage by cart dolly

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noise

Ruido
People are way too high on Chandler right now, lol. Gathje, Dustin, Oliviera, Anthony, are all ahead of him in line of fucks to give. Hell, isn't Dos Anjos back at 155-lbs.?

Michael's outside the top five looking in, as far as I'm concerned. Completely agree with Dustin – how he's even being considered in the title contention discussion is beyond me. Have him earn his fucking keep.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I have good buddies who trained at top team when they were there. My professor did. That’s one reason why I root for them guys. And they wrestled at Missouri. Jaden Cox is my fave. He’s a Columbia mo guy and I met him when he went to Oakland Junior high (I worked there). When he’s done he’ll be in a conversation for best Missouri athletes. 4 time state champ, 2 national titles (all in Columbia mo) and silver medalist. Hope he wins gold. And he can sing. Awesome guy.

Last edited:

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
People are way too high on Chandler right now, lol. Gathje, Dustin, Oliviera, Anthony, are all ahead of him in line of fucks to give. Hell, isn't Dos Anjos back at 155-lbs.?

Michael's outside the top five looking in, as far as I'm concerned. Completely agree with Dustin – how he's even being considered in the title contention discussion is beyond me. Have him earn his fucking keep.
Chandler just wrecked the dude that fought a five round war against Poirier. Why wouldn't he be in the title discussion

thumper

Staff member
Conor may or may not be aging badly, but I think it's just a matter of him going a bit soft.

Kinda hard to be the Irish savage when you're showing up to fight week sipping espresso on a 300 foot yacht.
Hardy pointed it out before the fight extremely well. he predicted it perfectly
Post automatically merged:

and I think the reason he looked old and rough is because he was bald. he shaved his head and a dude like that just doesn't look good with no hair and a beard he keeps to cover up his bad acne

ILJO

Site Donor
We were talking about Nate/Conor trilogy but it looks like Nate and Dustin want a piece of each other

Post automatically merged:

From Poirier

“A rematch with Conor interests me,” he said. “Always wanted to whup Nate Diaz’s ass. That interests me. I’m sure something will make sense but just right now I don’t know. Me and Conor are 1-1. Nate Diaz likes to talk a lot of s**t online. But I just got to go home and we’ll see.”

“I can guarantee I won’t be fighting Michael Chandler. They can do whatever they want with the division, I don’t care. But if something happens that makes sense, we can do it.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom