• Dustin/dec

• Conor/sub

• Dustin/sub

• Draw

• Conor/stoppage by cart dolly

Results are only viewable after voting.

ILJO

Site Donor
Conor is starting to look old man. You can see it in his face, the lines are starting to show. He can't take the damage. He can still dish it for now, but he can't seem to take it anymore.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Chandler looking really silly now calling out promo given that the clown is probably gonna retire again now.

thumper

Staff member
I don't know if I like Dustin's confidence here or not. It's definitely legit, but I don't know if he's brushing off his last defeat to Conor as a fluke or his emotions getting the best of him or what have you. He seems a bit too confident for someone who got absolutely dusted the last time around.

This is a good match up for Conor style wise, there's no getting around that.
I don't think you can even compare the two fights. Both are completely different fighters now and if anyone should be having trouble with confidence it should be Conor. he' 3-3 in the last 4 years and 0-1 boxing. it's been a long time since he earned being a threat

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
Conor is starting to look old man. You can see it in his face, the lines are starting to show. He can't take the damage. He can still dish it for now, but he can't seem to take it anymore.
Crack will do it to you. Speaking of which this ppv made me happy enough to experiment tonight.

ILJO

Site Donor
Back to 145 where the power plays.
I was just about so say, when he got rich and decided that the cut wasn't worth it anymore, he lost one of his biggest advantages (if not his biggest). Cherry picking good fights I guess will only get you so far, even this stylistically good match up for him didn't work out as Dustin's chin held up better at 155. That was really the main difference IMO.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I hope Paul Felder calls out McGregor, do it in Dublin. That would be a dope fight and makes sense rankings wise. Do Chandler/diamond for the title if khabib is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom