185 lbs.: Makhmud Muradov vs. Andrew Sanchez
150 lbs.: Nik Lentz vs. Movsar Evloev
125 lbs.: Amir Albazi vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov
155 lbs.: Ottman Azaitar vs. Matt Frevola — SCRATCHED
155 lbs.: Nasrat Haqparast vs. Arman Tsarukyan — SCRATCHED

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Survival Pool Champion
They’re replaying Dustin vs Justin on espn right now, that was such a good bit of ultra violence, getting me right in the mood (they replayed Conor vs Khabib just before, don’t know why they’re showing a great victory for Dustin & such a crushing defeat for Conor, seems a bit shit, much better Conor fights to replay to get the blood up for this afternoon)

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’ll watch the prelims but I can’t buy this and my buddies don’t get together at the place we used to. I’d go to BWW but the damn Covid is still raging. That and concerts are the only thing this old man does. Can’t wait till/if things ever resume. Hard pass on renting it by myself. Got to save that money.
Heart wants Poirer but my brain says Conor.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I’ll watch the prelims but I can’t buy this and my buddies don’t get together at the place we used to. I’d go to BWW but the damn Covid is still raging. That and concerts are the only thing this old man does. Can’t wait till/if things ever resume. Hard pass on renting it by myself. Got to save that money.
No cookie?

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Survival Pool Champion
Find a way Miz, you’re a resourceful fella! the top of the main is looking good, Co main could steal the show & Jojo vs Eye could be fire
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully it portends what's to come.
If Dustin can get through the first without copping too much damage & then get through the first half of the second, Conor will gas. Conor put on a bunch of muscle by the looks of it, he’s banking on getting Dustin out early, if he doesn’t I think he’s fucked

Who thinks Dan Hooker is going to smoke Chandler? I got a feeling he’ll be too long & well rounded for Chandler

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Find a way Miz, you’re a resourceful fella! the top of the main is looking good, Co main could steal the show & Jojo vs Eye could be fire

If Dustin can get through the first without copping too much damage & then get through the first half of the second, Conor will gas. Conor put on a bunch of muscle by the looks of it, he’s banking on getting Dustin out early, if he doesn’t I think he’s fucked
Tomorrow’s my sports day my man. Chief’s at 5:40. Eyes on the prize. Mahomes is what a Conor thinks he is.

Chandler wrestled for Missouri and I know people who trained with him when he started, so I obviously hope he does well. I think he can be hit or miss. On his best night he’s really good.

Poindexter

Staff member
Card times:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
  • Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Conor McGregor (155)
  • Michael Chandler (156) vs. Dan Hooker (156)
  • Joanne Calderwood (126) vs. Jessica Eye (126)
  • Ottman Azaitar ()* vs. Matt Frevola (155.5)
  • Amanda Ribas (116) vs. Marina Rodriguez (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
  • Nasrat Haqparast ()** vs. Arman Tsarukyan (157)
  • Antonio Carlos Junior (185) vs. Brad Tavares (185.5)
  • Sara McMann (135) vs. Julianna Pena (136)
  • Marcin Prachnio (206) vs. Khalil Rountree (206)***
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
  • Makhmud Muradov (186) vs. Andrew Sanchez (186)
  • Movsar Evloev (150) vs. Nik Lentz (150)
  • Amir Albazi (126) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (126)

Last edited:

Noise

Ruido
We pullin' up smoking straight crack tonight, gentlement. No games, :popcorn:. Lets get this fucking show on the road.

God help us if cornball Cormier or Anik are on the mic tonight, smh.

Zhalgas is not only the first Kazakhstani fighter in the UFC, he's also a serial killer.

"You guys eat that chocolate that Zhumagulov gave us yet?" Jon Anik, ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I'll be on at 8 when it moves to cable. Smoke some meth for your white friends too, noise. We love that shit.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Just re-watched Dustin versus Dan and I'm starting to give Michael Chandler better chances than I did prior.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
We pullin' up smoking straight crack tonight, gentlement. No games, :popcorn:. Lets get this fucking show on the road.

God help us if cornball Cormier or Anik are on the mic tonight, smh.

Zhalgas is not only the first Kazakhstani fighter in the UFC, he's also a serial killer.

"You guys eat that chocolate that Zhumagulov gave us yet?" Jon Anik, ladies and gentlemen.
I’m smokin a ball of cherry ass crack with you tonight meng. We gettin drunk and high as fuck tonight!

i just got back to the house, setting up now. Ice in the new bong, 3 bottles of crown, crack cocaine. FTW!

we dropped $700+ on dinner and drinks but I’m eating cookies for this fight.

thumper

Staff member
Gotta fucking love the advertisement for Fightpass. FULL 1080P! . it's an embarrassment that up until now it's been either 1080i or 720P

thumper

Staff member
I’m smokin a ball of cherry ass crack with you tonight meng. We gettin drunk and high as fuck tonight!

i just got back to the house, setting up now. Ice in the new bong, 3 bottles of crown, crack cocaine. FTW!

we dropped $700+ on dinner and drinks but I’m eating cookies for this fight.
think you're going to see a lot of people opting for that as things get more and more ridiculous.

You CANNOT try shifting your revenue that much because you have no live gate. Sooner or later they're going to force people to change

Gotta hide those injection marks
Well it would be better to say nothing at all rather than make it crystal clear htat you're way back of the pack. companies are not bragging about 1080P when 2k and 4k are already out and 8k is coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail

Coming up

Top Bottom