"UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*

ILJO

Site Donor
At least I don’t cry about it
Dude, you asked me to explain my opinion, and then act like I was whining and complaining when the only reason I was saying anything at all was because you fucking asked me too. Ffs. I was directly answering your questions, and not even in a whiny/complainy way. Then as always, you have to make it personal and resort to attacks when you can't agree with someone.

What a cunt you are. Grow up already.

Palma

I am chaos
Dude, you asked me to explain my opinion, and then act like I was whining and complaining when the only reason I was saying anything at all was because you fucking asked me too. Ffs. I was directly answering your questions, and not even in a whiny/complainy way. Then as always, you have to make it personal and resort to attacks when you can't agree with someone.

What a cunt you are. Grow up already.
Holy fuck, dude. I’m just messing around. I don’t agree with you but don’t take thinks so seriously.
Post automatically merged:

Are you really mad?
Possibly

ILJO

Site Donor
Holy fuck, dude. I’m just messing around. I don’t agree with you but don’t take thinks so seriously.
Post automatically merged:

Possibly
I mean I wasn't taking it serious at first, but it didn't really seem like "just playing around" to me. There was something else there when you switched from regular discussion to calling me oversensitive and whiny and petty and shit.

But whatever, maybe that was just me. I tried to keep it light but you kept on pushing those buttons, making it out like I'm some whiny bitch and you got the rational point of view.

There were jokes, but the motivation/intention was still there. But that's just what it seemed like to me, I guess.

Last edited:

Palma

I am chaos
I mean I wasn't taking it serious at first, but it didn't really seem like "just playing around" to me. There was something else there when you switched from regular discussion to calling me oversensitive and whiny and petty and shit.

But whatever, maybe that was just me. I tried to keep it light but you kept on pushing those buttons, making it out like I'm some whiny bitch and you got the rational point of view.

There were jokes, but the motivation/intention was still there. But that's just what it seemed like to me, I guess.
k

Palma

I am chaos
But foreal, buy a mirror.
Hopefully I’ll find a way to sleep at night, laughing my ass off.
You remind me of that scene in Pulp Fiction: “oh, you’re ready to blow? Well I’m superfly tnt motha fucka!!!”
Seriously tho, have you ever been checked out for anger issues?

ILJO

Site Donor
Lol, are you sure? It’s just us talking now. You can be honest just between you and me.
Yes I'm sure. I responded the way I did because your comments came across to me more as cunty than joking. I understand you were trying to be funny, but I interpreted it within the context of the discussion as just trying to make me look bad (whiny/bitchy) to show that you were right and I was wrong and overreacting and what not.

If I am mistaken about that, and you were solely just trying to move on with a joke and have some fun, then I apologize. But honestly, I'm not really buying that. But if it is the case then so be it. By gones.

I'm not mad. I was briefly frustrated at best. I don't usually even bother to get that far, but for whatever reason I seem to respect you enough (a little) to let you get under my skin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy21717
Top Bottom