"UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3" [POST FIGHT] Discussion *Spoilers*

singinkangaroooo

I dont think I have ever seen someone load a guy up by the hips and fail to complete the take down this many times... props to that Dodson TDD

Bran

The wolf dead.
dod's getting beaten in points thoroughly and they're STILL bragging him up
I'm pretty far from a current UFC viewer, but I liked Dodson a lot when I was watching all the time. But he's done next to nothing on the offense this fight and I've heard his name from the commentators at least 20-1 Merab

thumper

Staff member
They've been using that same cage every show they've done in Vegas since the pandemic.
that's just fucked up. they're using it to force the action and make more exciting shows, but i bet money those guys aren't training on that smaller cage unless they know way before hand. maybe they do

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
that's just fucked up. they're using it to force the action and make more exciting shows, but i bet money those guys aren't training on that smaller cage unless they know way before hand. maybe they do
I like the smaller cage, but wish the heavyweight title fight was being fought in the bigger one

ILJO

Site Donor
Even the first show with Gaethje? I watched that show and didn't remember any mention of it
The Abu Dhabi fight island fights use the regular cage. The Las Vegas Apex Center fights use the smaller cage.

I think the Gaethje fight was the very first one they did when they were scrambling to find a location and ended up in Florida. I think that was a regular cage, but I don't recall 100%.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Think they could make it adjustable, like a dining room table that seats 6 usually, but 25 on Thanksgiving?
I got my dining room table from Bob's discount furniture. It goes from seating 6-8. Maybe more but they only gave us eight chairs.

Palma

I am chaos
Is anyone else not as excited for this as maybe they're supposed to be? They're billing it as the most important heavyweight fight ever, or whatever..... but I'm not really feeling it.

Feels like just another fight to me. But maybe it's just me. Maybe because the division is pretty weak, and kinda always has been. Maybe it's because they keep forcing it down my throat how significant this fight is.

And the under card is pretty underwhelming too. Might not be purchasing this one...
You should blog about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom