"UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3" [POST FIGHT] Discussion *Spoilers*

singinkangaroooo

Good shit on both.

Stipe is a stand up guy and picked DC apart.

DC did his best, accepted his defeat (although I have an inkling we'll hear about the eye poke in the future) and will move on to the next period of his life. (High school wresting team [maybe not this year], family,gym etc...)

Stipe seems like a good human and bad ass extrordinaire. Long may he reign

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Except for one mistake by Goddard, I thought that was some of the best reffing up and down the card that we’ve seen in a long time. Firm warnings, useful instructions for fighters on the brink, and good stoppages when necessary.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion

Stipe won the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th on all three scorecards. How is that “all over the place”?

NotSoDarkAngel

Went to bed during Herbert's fight. Now that I know Stipe won I probably won't get around to watching the fight.
It wasn’t a particularly exciting fight. Didn’t miss much, glad I didn’t pay for it. Two guys that have already fought twice and we’re mostly able to nullify each other. Excellent skill from a tactical standpoint, but not overly exciting.

With DC “using” eye pokes in the previous fights and at the beginning of this one, I’m happy to see karma bite him in the ass. And by “using” I mean we’ll never know if he was intentionally trying to poke the eyes, but he clearly didn’t care if he did. Definitely one lesson he took away from the Jones fights.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Was a rather nasty eye poke. But I'm glad Stipe was able to come out on top, he's been an underrated fighter his whole career. I'm not fan of DC but prime DC would murder prime Stipe. That's not how life works though. So DX suck it Daniel!

Hopefully DC got his money and can retire with peace of mind he's one of the best to ever do it. Just please don't andersonsilva yourself. Let Jones do that.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Who was the bigger fighter? DC 236 and Stipe 233. Was it on here that question led to a big argument. If so I loved that argument and I think I could be persuaded one way or the other. @Kano who is the bigger fighter?

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Who was the bigger fighter? DC 236 and Stipe 233. Was it on here that question led to a big argument. If so I loved that argument and I think I could be persuaded one way or the other. @Kano who is the bigger fighter?
DC, the scale never lies

Unless

There is a towel involved.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
Stipe 6'4, DC 5'11

thumper

Staff member
DC, the scale never lies

Unless

There is a towel involved.
DC brought in a 50lb belly too
Post automatically merged:

Was a rather nasty eye poke. But I'm glad Stipe was able to come out on top, he's been an underrated fighter his whole career. I'm not fan of DC but prime DC would murder prime Stipe. That's not how life works though. So DX suck it Daniel!

Hopefully DC got his money and can retire with peace of mind he's one of the best to ever do it. Just please don't andersonsilva yourself. Let Jones do that.
yes I agree, but this fuels the fire for DC to try yet again for another fight. Which i'm not interested in.
Post automatically merged:

the way we should all remember DC

Last edited:

Clark Kent

is Stipe still a full time firefighter. I remember seeing at the start of the pandemic a article about him more worried about helping then training.

How does he have time to train properly when he does that. I really like Stipe. He reminds me of Rich Franklin, just an everyday nice guy who happens to be able to beat your ass.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
Can we book Stipe against a HW that isn't a senior citizen now, and that does not mean Nnganou again

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Stipe looked kinda over it all in the build up, during and after the fight...if there’s still Covid happening this time next year i wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him say fuck it to the fighting shit. HW title fights need to have a big crowd behind it to give it zazz, yesterday was really lacking in zazz.

thumper

Staff member
is Stipe still a full time firefighter. I remember seeing at the start of the pandemic a article about him more worried about helping then training.

How does he have time to train properly when he does that. I really like Stipe. He reminds me of Rich Franklin, just an everyday nice guy who happens to be able to beat your ass.
that's a really good point. I always assumed his firefighter job gave him the time he needed to prepare for fights. I do know they have strange hours. Like 3 days on 3 days off etc so he could train then and do his cardio/weights while not fighting fires but still on the clock.

I thought during normal times firefighters all had second jobs or ran their own small businesses as a way to bring in more cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom