"UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey" Live Discussion *Spoilers* (1 Viewer)

Poindexter

Staff member
Didn't he say yesterday that he only had 1.5lbs left to lose? I guess not.

Betting he retires after losing this fight.
Someone on the live feed said his team said to them he was just a pound over shortly before the weigh-ins. I've been a Hendricks fan throughout, but he's done and should be done for his own good. Can't make wait, can't pull the trigger, looks like a homeless and incoherent junkie prior to the weigh-ins. Fuck. What a bummer.

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
Someone on the live feed said his team said to them he was just a pound over shortly before the weigh-ins. I've been a Hendricks fan throughout, but he's done and should be done for his own good. Can't make wait, can't pull the trigger, looks like a homeless and incoherent junkie prior to the weigh-ins. Fuck. What a bummer.
I know it kills you.
You have been the biggest "Big Rig" cheerleader on here for a ong time.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Cody Garbrandt, Jeremy Stephens get into heated backstage altercation at UFC 207 weigh ins
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/29/...d-backstage-altercation-ufc-207-weigh-ins-mma

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight veteran Jeremy Stephens continues to try his damnedest to get himself into all the big fights these days, even it if means stepping in for his teammates.

Turns out “Lil’ Heathen” — who trains with Dominick Cruz at Alliance MMA — went after UFC 207 co-headliner Cody Garbrandt after “No Love” got lippy at the official weigh ins (results here). To the point where it disrupted UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes as “Lioness” was about to hit the “Sin City” scale.
*this sheds light on which Cruz teammate it was

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Cody is going to be way to emotional going into this fight. Adrenaline dumps are a bitch. If Cody cant finish off Cruz in the first round, I think Cruz gets the finish.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
So this will be the 3rd time Hendricks has missed weight right? With one fight (Woodley) being scrapped all together. We're calling for him to basically retire. Lineker has missed weight 5 times in the UFC and is basically one fight away from a title shot.

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
Hendricks is the biggest loser 2016, IMO.

I hope Magny gorrilla fucks him.
[DOUBLEPOST=1483039751,1483039706][/DOUBLEPOST]He beat out Holly Holm. Who somehow lost two fights at 135 and is now the favorite to become the 145 title her next fight.

Strange times.

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
How so, she participated in the weigh in and left?

Or you meaning the whole media black out in general?

How so?

How not?

I think the way Ronda handles her self is embarrassing. It's one thing to be the anti-social bad ass. It's another to be a 30 year old child.

Personally I think some of Edmunds retard has rubbed off on Rousey.

All that being said. I think she wins the fight, probably in the 1st round, probably via armbar.

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
Ronda acting like a spoiled child
Dude! I'm an unbearable asshole if I miss lunch, let alone haven't eaten in 48 hours and been cutting weight.

There honestly shouldn't be any media obligations for these fighters within 36 hours of weigh-ins. It can only bring out the worst / dumbest in them.

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
Dude! I'm an unbearable asshole if I miss lunch, let alone haven't eaten in 48 hours and been cutting weight.

There honestly shouldn't be any media obligations for these fighters within 36 hours of weigh-ins. It can only bring out the worst / dumbest in them.

Give this guy a bottle full of gatoraide and crown and he won't bitch all day long.

What's Ronda's crown/gatorade combo?

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
How so?

How not?

I think the way Ronda handles her self is embarrassing. It's one thing to be the anti-social bad ass. It's another to be a 30 year old child.

Personally I think some of Edmunds retard has rubbed off on Rousey.

All that being said. I think she wins the fight, probably in the 1st round, probably via armbar.
Yes, such a different approach than either Diaz brother, Conor McGregor, or Jose Aldo
[DOUBLEPOST=1483040393,1483040358][/DOUBLEPOST]
Give this guy a bottle full of gatoraide and crown and he won't bitch all day long.

What's Ronda's crown/gatorade combo?
Fucking A right!

Poindexter

Staff member
Magny should demand %40 of Hendricks show money.

I'm not sure but I bet Hendricks is making atleast double of Magny.
Yep, Magny made $47,000 for UFC 202 (a loss).

Hendricks got $100,000 to show in his loss to Thompson and in his last fight, a loss to Gastelum, he got $80,000 after forfeiting 20 percent of his original $100,000 show money.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
[Ronda weighs in, gets in Holly's face, fighters have to be separated]
"Ronda is such an over-dramatic bitch."

[Ronda smiles, steps on the scale, walks off like a normal person]
"Ronda is acting like a spoiled child."

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
Yes, such a different approach than either Diaz brother, Conor McGregor, or Jose Aldo
[DOUBLEPOST=1483040393,1483040358][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fucking A right!

Biggest one being how they handled the loss. Aldo/McGregor/Scrap want to fight you again the next day if you beat them in a fist fight.

Ronda went on record saying she wanted to kill her self. She acted the same way when she lost the Olympics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties